Ingoshima

mrf

Eyyy i won't follow the story to avoid some feelings but i will read it for the good part!!! Wuuu!! You know those parts ehem...
And the fact that i can't get into the story (too much distractions, some part i don't like) I'll just do what i do! Trying another way to enjoy it. Go me!!
Boobs!
Oh thia kinda remind me of death tube or something i forgot the title

Dex-chan lover
the kind of hentai that makes you feel bad as fu**... but still keep you coming to see bad sh** (deadtube, so many memories aaah~~)

edit : @mrf gosh, I didn't even read your comment before writing, I guess we thought about the same case x'D

Resumen of this comment section: this manga is shitty buuuuuuuuuuuuut everybody can have their opinion.

p.s. the comment section is made for commenting so pls do not hate those who express their opinion of a manga in the Comment section.

What's with the 5 star rating? Lmao you retards getting triggered by rape? It's one of the better written or at least drawn manga at the moment. No wonder there's so many wish fulfillment isekai trash at the top rated section.

It's like a Vegan going to a Steakhouse then complains about the menu, doesn't matter if they serve the best A5 wagyu made by the best chef , they'll still rate it at 5/10. While some of the complaints are legitimate most of it are just absurd.

This is why I don't rate tags I don't like, like scat or bestiallity for example, I'm disgusted by it but you know what I do? I don't read it or at least leave the rating to the actual enthusiast who are onto those sort of stuff and knows what they're looking for. It's not for me to decide since I'm not the audience. So please. Stop. Rating. Manga. That's. Not. For. You. You're burying actual decent works just because you're offended. This work does not deserve the 5/10 rating.

What's with the 5 star rating? It's one of the better manga at the moment yet given such a low rating because "rape" and "gore" disgusts you , pathetic. No wonder there's so many trash self fulfillment isekai trash that's flooding the top rated section.

Imagine a Vegan going to a steakhouse then complaining about the menu, no matter what they serve , maybe like an a5 wagyu made by the best chef in the world, people like them would complain since they don't like it from the start. It's the same as people who doesn't like rape,gore,ntr yet here you are complaining about those themes. Yes, there are legitimate complaints but if you're not the target audience then you should should leave.

Like when I read something like scat,bestiality or necrophilia I don't give it a rating even though I'm disgusted. You know why? Because I'm not supposed to give my opinion on it since I do not know what to look for. Only enthusiasts who knows what to look for(e.g the art , story, details) should give their opinion on a piece. It's quite saddening to see decent works get burried because people get offended by the content not appreciating the other aspects of the work itself.

Example , an NTR story that makes you so angry. You gave it 1 star. So now it gets burried under low rated works. Well , that's the fucking point. NTR should make you angry.
Or maybe a disgusting scat/gore manga. It's so disgusting it almost made you puke and gave it 1/10. Again. That's the point. The details that made you disgusted is what makes it great since that's the theme of the piece.

/rant

mrf

@Lynkaster
Ikr. But i kinda forgot about deadtube last thing i remember is the teacher. That's where everything got more sexual.

mrf

@Roadkill
Ehehehe... I know right but i like it only the sexual part, tbh i don't like the gore that much(only here because the sex for education purposes). There's some weird people in the wild. You know those isolated tribes that still exist, they will kill you on sight who knows what they do to your dead bodies. The difference is no one illustrated it. Once there's is one idk people, people do what people do.
I do not rate to those things that i don't understand fully i enjoy on the aspects i really enjoy. Which is boobs

Dex-chan lover
@mrf stopped myself after the first deadtube's gone into trouble and now that a new arc is starting, it just doesn't give the same vibe. But really, the arc with the lil' sis school was really traumatizing 😅

mrf

@Lynkaster
I don't remember that part. I might as well spooked myself again by rereading it. It just really traumatising, the settings is in modern city, when you think about it maybe its a real thing, it just hidden away from normal society. not like this where who knows where this is and i know for sure i dont go anywhere like the sea then end up in isolated island.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf there's a whole middle school where every child just died, every windows was sealed and all. Deadtube's principe is that the loser will endorse all the responsibilities so you would find genocide everywhere in the news if this thing was real 😂 and with internet nowadays, making normal person participate is a sure way to make it known. Though, an organisation with higher up in every field wouldn't be impossible I guess

If you didn't read the arc with the MC's lil sis... I'm not sure I'd recommend it for your heart 😅 ya know, the usual crazy thing
murder, rape + torture and so on~~

mrf

@Lynkaster
Yeah... Thinking about it but if the participants are a criminal sentenced to death then...?
--------------
If you didn't read the arc with the MC's lil sis... I'm not sure I'd recommend it for your heart 😅 ya know, the usual crazy thing
I doubting myself to read it again now.
I don't know what to say about this.
---------
I'm glad for people to not bring their fantasy into the reality... Illustrating them or write about their fantasy i got no problem with it.
It's depend on you yourself will you look at them, read about them or not? If i don't like it I'll say TIHI. Thanks, i hate it. Then i move on or I'll just leave without saying much.

I think I will drop this
Isn't because I dislike this sort of thing but it's too boring, the story is walking slowly

Power Uploader
So there was no new chapter on Monday 26th August, the next one is expected 2nd September...

Heh, nice one, I’ll drop it, damn chap 69.
Or maybe this is the sunshine sky before a severe storm? Meh, forget about it.

Dex-chan lover
I think we should have one last big arc resolving some of the major plot threads (Saving the wives/touchables, killing the hag and Ingo, etc.) and have them finally escape and be rescued.

Before having the US nuke the fucking island

Group Leader
When I first started this manga I just skipped through it briefly since I wasn't expecting anything great, but I must say it's actually pretty damn good!

Users who are viewing this thread