Ingoshima

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to rating, well we believe the rating does not reflect the quality of the art of the story but the reader's reaction to more sensitive topics like sexual violence, rape, etc.

Oh, come on, this is the equivalent a b-movie for wanking teenagers who don't know how to turn on the hentai reader. You can perfectly tell the intention of the authors by just glaring a the covers, don't say it's an obscure piece of art no one understands because that's insulting the readers.

If you like it, more power to you, but the worst thing you can do is lying to yourself. Don't worry, the vast majority of anime and manga is dubious or shitty, no shame in admitting it.

Dex-chan lover
@mug3n, you have your opinion, we have ours and that's why we stick with this manga and translate it.
This manga deserves that 5 rating... That being said, @mug3n everyone's free to have shit taste.

And I'm not saying you can't enjoy it, just don't pretend is some sort of very good obscure story because it's very far from it, less say it's the audience's fault for not understanding it. I enjoy lots of shitty mangas too, from your group I'm enjoying Rakujitsu no Pathos . Both of them are just campy male powerplay and erotica for hormonated otaku virgins and I still enjoy them, I just don't pretend they are high obscure literature only the enlightened can understand.

have you even read up to the latest chapter? this is one of the best ongoing manga atm

I say you haven't read too much in general to make that statement. But hey, I'm happy you enjoy it, you just need more perspective.

Dex-chan lover
The artist, 田中克樹, should seriously consider drawing doujins.

@mug3n I've been reading manga almost every day since 2007 on OneManga bro. maybe i've just read so much shitty series that an above average one is entertaining to me now

Dex-chan lover
is there a way to block this? I dont even want to see the cover of this filth

Dex-chan lover
@nwatn nice changing of the subject... do you or do you not think it's filth? If you don't, that's your opinion. Go show that cover to your mom, it's not filth after all. Anyway, I asked if there was a way to take it off my feed. If there's not, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge No, there isn't any kind of blacklist option. I suggested it some time ago in the forums, it would be very useful.

@nwatn if you eat cup ramen everyday no wonder a cheap daily menu restaurant is high cuisine to you. And if you consider even this above average...

And reading too much manga doesn't mean anything. I have been reading manga for 25 years now, I read a whole lot of garbage. But also more things than manga, and other media, and having a little of a discerning eye and critic, even if is just for having a little self love. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy this, I do, is just is a very shitty manga.

Power Uploader
@firosahoge - I suggest you exclude the "Sexual Violence" tag if you don't like the theme...

Overall with Chapter 65 we caught up with the available chapters... #66 will be published on the 5th August (mangaka on holiday?) so next Monday there is no new chapter....

Dex-chan lover
@nevian70gr @mug3n thanks, taking off the sexual violence tag removed it from my feed. Still, I like series like berserk and game no obu so it'd be better if we could just block certain series instead of entire tags.

Well Aoi is going to be raped by Gamou isn't she? I'd say "no the author would never do that" but then I realize what manga I'm reading.

Dex-chan lover
Always funny to see people complaining about a manga , like if that gives them a high moral ground . Dont like it dont read it, use the filters to exclude searches or tag as dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread