Ingoshima

Group Leader
@Sabin

Unfortunately, the raws for volume 5 are already removed by mangabox. You can only see the raws if you buy the volume.

Power Uploader
We have begun the work on Vol.5 and will be uploading the chapters gradually over the next days as we process them...

You may find Chapter 32 a bit too much but it is the base of things to come and also linked to the Chapter 23.5 (a little extra not available in the online version). It is a tough read but all we can say is that the mangaka is treating everyone on the island the same... 😑

@nevian70gr
Thank you for your & your team hard work.. 😃
I wonder if you guys have discord, website, or such to able easy keep contact with us the readers..?

Power Uploader
Thanks for the kind words @TheXAir! We don't have a discord server as we have a very small team but we're considering getting one soon as it is hard to keep up with the forums here...

Power Uploader
Question to the readers and followers of Ingoshima... Volume 5 ends with Chapter 37 and the online chapters available in mangabox have different numbering as they have fewer pages, so for example the next 'online' Chapter after the printed 37 is.... 52! They do have a sub-numbering though, so Chapter 52 has part 1, Chapter 53 has part 2 of the same chapter title.

Do you prefer us to continue the printed path and combine the online chapters in what we expect will be the printed chapters or "skip" from 37 to 52 and work in the 'online' chapter format (we can put fillers pointing readers to go to 52 after 37)?

I really hope this has a shitty ending. It is the only future where my heart can rest peacefully.

Dex-chan lover
@nevian70gr
That numbering system they have for their chapters is a very odd thing. That jump is tilting to me and maybe to others. I think the printed path route would be optimal since eventually the next volume will show the proper format. Up to you guys but thanks for the work you all put into this.

this writing is on a hentai level logic but at the same time it tries to be a thriller/drama not a good combo.

a good example of that is ch13
there is no reason for guys who have beef with one guy immediately try to rape a girl who goes in to try and stop the fight

@nevian70gr The numbering of chapters for this series is kind of strange. On the Korean sites, the latest chapter is 43 but that chapter is just half of this site's chapter 34. So chapter 44 will be the second half of 43.
So let's say the current raw is following this approach, that would mean
34: 43 and 44
35: 45 and 46
36: 47 and 48
37: maybe just 49 because sometimes they are whole chapters
38: 50 and 51
So best case, 1 full chapter is missing.

Edit: After checking Japan raw spoiler
episode 54 on raw is Yankee and Kendo dude versus the gay rapist so plot has not changed much

Power Uploader
With Chapter 37 we have completed Volume 5 (the last printed volume) and will be switching to the mangabox online content.

To keep things consistent we will be following their new chapter numbers so we will be 'jumping' to Chapter #52 (*as it is in mangabox) which is the next one after.... printed 38.

We will do our best to catch-up as they publish new pages/chapters every Monday.

Power Uploader
Mangabox always cut up chapters into 3-4 pages long mini-chapters to publish on their site. Hence the difference in numbering.

Power Uploader
@youdontknowwho - not really, the mangabox chapters are 9-15 pages long usually (link on the RAW info above) and we hopefully can begin work on the next chapters in the next couple of weeks max...

Power Uploader
We resume with Chapter 52 from the mangabox online versions and will be following the online chapters naming to make it easier...

Dex-chan lover
@OkiStash
Me seeing the Usmc moto tat made me kiss my dd214 vigorously.

heKgBpC.gif

Users who are viewing this thread