Ingoshima

Dex-chan lover
A story about chaotic situation, it's pretty messed up, but readable I supppose.
I gave it a pass, but this is definitely not for everyone.

Power Uploader
@ThisMe - well apart from the mangaka nobody knows as it is still ongoing... more chapters are coming out and we're still trying to catch-up...

Power Uploader
Volume 3 will be gradually added... getting there as Volume 5 is coming out later this month! 😖 We'll catch-up though, with a bit of an effort! 😃

mrf

Might as well just read some doujin. I can't enjoy the story my fantasy is going to be crazy and i just skipping through the pages and going wild down stairs. This kinda story is not my cup of tea.... I can't enjoy both at the same time.

After reading the raw, so many rape scene after chapter 25, all the female exclude the FMC become sex slaves to the villager there and the FMC was offered to the Alpha male to become his wife..ooof

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the rating after a couple of chapters. Also looked at the raws, not really gonna improve. But man, every update of this is always on the "Top Chapters" chart, lol.

Dex-chan lover
So, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but basically they all just get raped? And that's it, no substance?

Power Uploader
@Sanctuario - this is a survival manga, so the key element is for the characters to try to survive and get off the island... whatever happens is part of the plot that only the mangaka knows if it is relevant or not...

Aggregator gang
Even CROSS comic doesnt not play Rape card this many
i mean this is like LOST hentai edition

Dex-chan lover
Just read it 2/5, art is good though.

You get a glance of tits but there is not explicit sex. The girls are drawn very sexily.
yes there is rape but the author skips it(I mean you know it happened).
MC is the typical knight in shinny armor and reckless.

Dex-chan lover
@dreminh

There is a blossoming market for these kind of hentai mangas without sex lately, which I can't understand.

I suppose the overpopulation of hentai artists with no capacity of moving on their careers has reached a peak point they have to sell their obscure kinks to horny teenagers in the facade of edgy stories. The saddest thing is their art mastery is usually high but they can't do any writing apart of stories of breaking women or ideal women for banging.

I won't be surprised if there is another crackdown law on manga and anime themes like happened years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread