Ingoshima

FTU

Well, I just skimmed through to see what it's really about and I can't say i'm particularly interested in this.

Sexual violence can be a good tool in stories but this seems just BAD and I swear I have seen these kind of typical clichés in severals series about "surviving in a isolated island with rape natives"

Contributor
And everytime you fall from it, welcome aboard again mate. 🤣

Hmmm will waiting for more update not fans of survival theme story
Try to skimed some raw but cant stop thinking about this story can be a good hentai lol

Does somebody knows a manga like this one?

I'm a huge fan of rape scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I read it because I'm jonesin for some horror mango but like most horror mango it isn't very good and kills/rapes characters way too fast for me to really care beyond "oh no that cute girl died right after she was introduced, that sucks". Also the fact that it literally spoils the manga in the first chapter kind of makes me sad. Takes away a lot of the tension if you know most of the characters are going to be dead.

@Siquall

Well, the author can just went with "it's just a dream" route if he want to. I mean not all event, just that specific one.

@siquall

Kyochuu rettou's rape scenes are garbage, thanks for the tip though.

It's the thought that counts afterall ;)

Group Leader
Latest raw chapter tho. GO CHECK OUT THE RAW!

@Soren
How about Deadtube? Do you find the rape scenes garbage-tier in that manga too?

@b-no

Nope.

Deadtube has quality rape scenes, but I already read Deadtube ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I'm looking for something new.

@Siquall

I didn't want to make it too obvious since other people might be slow, but the main girl is very obviously dead in the first few pages and tied to a rock. Same girl, same hairstyle. MC has no one to save in a couple of chapters I guess whenever he gets thrown into the sea again and swims back to shore.

Contributor
@anoman

Yeah, i knew ppl will think too much of this "spoiler", that's why i usually don't like story who begin with a future event, it's the same for the manga "Brynhildr in the Darkness".

Well, i will not spoil, but you will see what happen, idk if you will be happy or disappointed.

Group Leader
@anoman
As someone who owns the volumes of this manga, I can say you are somewhat right and somewhat wrong. I won't spoil that much though.

Users who are viewing this thread