Ingoshima

Fed-Kun's army
hmm, so basically hentai, but with horror plot? are the translators willing to catch up with the raw though, since most of similar manga to this got dropped fast

Tags horror excitement, tags drama thriller oh maybe tell my sister,
tags violence ecchi aspirates, sees cover oh yes! maybe not.
Kind of book you see in normal book section with h cover and think is this worth my time...ly appearance?

Power Uploader
@DarklordVor - it will take some time to catch-up with the raws as this manga is 4 volumes already and 55 (!!!) chapters from our understanding... We like it so we'll keep with it as we translate/scanlate what we like reading and not necessary what's popular (as our group name clearly suggests 😇).

Double-page supporter
I saw the raws at a certain site and it's like watching a train on fire on slow motion, pure enjoyable tragedy. Subscribed.

Fed-Kun's army
@nevian70gr thanks, that's definitely reassuring to know that I can read this without expecting a drop in scanlation after 10 chapters or so.

Hey, it's not another battle royale or a "zombie" apocalypse. That's an improvement... I think.
Then again, if not following the same old tired cliches qualifies as a sign of quality in Japanese manga, then I fear how creatively bankrupt the current average mangaka is.

another survival manga what i wanna read the most. thanks's for bringing this

Group Leader
@nevian70gr the raws are 55 chapters, per se, but in the volumes those small chapters in manga box are combined to make one chapter. I think 2-3 chapters in mangabox raws == 1 chapter in volume so I think the chapter--as the volume goes--is just around 30-40 chapters. The 4th volume ends in chapter 31.

With that said, thanks for translating it. I have hard time reading the raws since my Nihonggo isn't that good.

@Oestov

Since you are asking, I'll spoil you.
The plot it to get out of the island because the native are deranged. Along the way some things are discovered about the island and it's inhabitants. Actually the plot is moving slowly since the weekly chapter release is only 6-10 pages.

But yeah, Natives sacrificed some students and raped some. FMC got taken and became one of the bitch of the alpha native. He haven't had intercourse with FMC, though. MC got separated from the student group and found another group to which he is currently with. Together with the current group, MC is finding a way to rescue the hostages particularly FMC.

slightly remind me of cage of eden, washed on island, full of danger and hot chick

Users who are viewing this thread