Ingoshima

Double-page supporter
@mochi I think it's because most of the users in this site can't stand rape. It's funny because as far as I'm concerned, Game of Thrones have some rape scenes too and people love it. Yeah, the plot in this manga is nothing spectacular, but rating 1/10 is just being a hater. It's no that trash, it can be entertaining. Plus the art style is really pleasing to the eyes.

Power Uploader
Volume 3 is now complete, again it had an 'extra' in the printed version only... this is a bit annoying but that's the publisher's choice...

We will start Volume 4 in a few days! 🙂

Needs more explicit gore and sex, it's been really boring for way too many chapters because the story itself just isn't interesting enough and seems like that's what the author is banking on a lot while being relatively soft on the other stuff and not really showing anything, but this type of survival manga is just not entertaining without the gratuitous violence and sex

I really like how there's a lot of characters more likeable than the MC, like the sensei and the guys on the cave, I hope they don't die and have more important role forward

It's so annoying that everything is just implied. No actual scenes for anything, be it horror, gore, rape or whatever.

Also I hope MC doesn't become relevant. Everyone else is more of a character than him. He is the typical Beta with a "tech affinity" gimmick

Fed-Kun's army
@kaiaiji lol yeah. Death in this manga is very gruesome and people are complaining about implied rape. Bunch of fags... good grief.

Where can i find Raws?
Mangabox jumps from 1 to 52.
Anything in between i cant find.

Supporter
Honestly. All the people asking for rape to be shown. You can just go jerk off to a hentai. Jesus.

Supporter
@drazzoverlord
yea, he has some great art, but the desperation for rape is kinda pathetic. Honestly, you have a bunch of artwork out there with art just as good if not better and you bitch and moan about it in the comment section of a manga? I mean, really? It’s a trashy manga you read when you have nothing else, so leave it at that and when you want more go to the appropriate place for that.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like this manga will have a very bad ending
i'm not the only one who thinks that right?

Power Uploader
Volume 5 has been released this month so we will be working on it probably from next week...

The latest volumes has some rather 'disturbing' chapters so reading will come with a 'health warning'....

Group Leader
I concur. The next chapters will be uncomfortable to read and will absolutely draw flak from this community. So for those who haven't seen the raws or the latest volume yet, read at your discretion. Anyway, seems like I was wrong about the body on the scarecrow. It seems he's not the president. Rather, he's the one from one of the extra chapters in earlier volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread