Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I really like this mc even though he's regression he's not acting like shet teenager and actually act like adult, not like other mc with same theme even though they adult and then regression but they suddenly act like shet teenager for some reason even though they supposed to be adult

Dex-chan lover
"Yes, I am cooking takoyaki for my future wifey so that she can enjoy the School Festival. How did you know?"

images

Dex-chan lover
I really like this mc even though he's regression he's not acting like shet teenager and actually act like adult, not like other mc with same theme even though they adult and then regression but they suddenly act like shet teenager for some reason even though they supposed to be adult
Exactly the manga we need it. Anyway I can understand your adult mind being influenced by your teen biology at some degre, but yes, You are still and adult.

Dex-chan lover
What the sister said is interesting; is she also a regressor? Maybe it's a family thing? The things she said implied that she's lived longer and experienced more than what a middle-schooler should have.
Could be, his line about how she talks like that even though she's a middle schooler could be foreshadowing the eventual reveal

Dex-chan lover
Even just getting up from his desk is somehow epic for this man.

WHAT. A. GUY. :chad:
Public speaking is the second greatest fear. It trails behind the fear of death. If you can stand up with confidence, then you are a Chad, straight up.
What the sister said is interesting; is she also a regressor? The things she said implied that she's lived longer and experienced more than what a middle-schooler should have.
She could just be precocious. Lots of kids are these days. I'd want another hint from the author before I start seriously suspecting that.

Dex-chan lover
And...he pisses his pants at the last moment lol

Probably not, he'll find part of his backbone, but guaranteed there will be either a Chad or Gang trope coming where he has to fish for the rest of the spinal column. That's probably another ten episode drag potentially in the middle of this festival trope.

Dex-chan lover
What the sister said is interesting; is she also a regressor? Maybe it's a family thing? The things she said implied that she's lived longer and experienced more than what a middle-schooler should have.
She's not. Her friends thinks she's experienced because she's popular and have been asking her for advice. That's where her seemingly so much experienced knowledge come from.

Users who are viewing this thread