Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

that rich boy from Mitsurugi Group wasn't even mentioned from the first loop at all iirc (Haruka's original end in the first loop is over in chapter 2,p3-6) so what does that make of him as an adult then?

Dex-chan lover
serious-laugh-harder.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hahaha can't believe there's that type of character in this story.
I hope MC will remember that in the future that kid's family will also go bankrupt or something.

Aggregator gang
I like this kind of light story, even in this chapter I don't give sht about the new villain, or the drama, etc awaited just focus on the mother
Dang her mother is so fkable:hearts::glee:

Last edited:
Supporter
Okay, I like this manga, but that confrontation with the antagonist is too predictable. Like no twist whatsoever :questionblob:

But the parents are cute so it's fine. :glee:
how about.... the twist is the rich dude is actually nice guy and become their wingman later :v

would be real funny if happen but I doubt author would go that way.

Dex-chan lover
I believe there’s an extra volume 7 that is light-novel-only content coming soon but don’t quote me
Yeah, there will be a 7th, but seems is just going to be extra stories pre epilogue, main story technically end with Volume 6, so i wonder how long the extra vol. is going to be

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that the warning at last chapter's comment section is exaggerated, but...

Oh boi. Oh no.

Dex-chan lover
Gee being that sheltered and pampered by the ceo/her father for the life of me I can't understand why'd she commit suicide after everyone shunned her for nepotism and probably naivete 🤔

Oh hi stalker-kun trope #3586434

Dex-chan lover
for those who got annoyed by the new guy please bear with it for a while. I swear everything after this are the good ones only

• Shinichiro visiting Haruka's home
  • Sports festival
  • Haruka visiting Shinichiro's home
  • Beach arc
  • Part time job arc
  • Final arc (It's quite serious for this kind of series but dang it's so good)
An important thing to note: this guy will never appear again, even a mention of his name will make Haruka angry

Users who are viewing this thread