Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
At first i was disappointed by Boyfriend-Blocking Dad trope, but then he practically gave MC a green light, so it's cool.
As for the punk - i really hope MC gives his ego a blow or two, not that hard with a big one like his.

Aggregator gang
we would've been better off without the new guy but if it helps accelerate their relationship, its fine ig

Group Leader
Hey look! It's the time for authors with no ideas to pull out the out of nowhere random rival trope!

Dex-chan lover
nm1x59d.png

Savage.
WFDkIRo.png

Mom already knows Dad is digging his own grave.
This part made me laugh so hard :kek:
:kek:

Dex-chan lover
pops setup for a homerun by mc is funny af lmfao mc got that interview in the bag lmao

if I was MC, I'll be just like "dude lmao WTF you're so cringe, who talk like that these days?"

Dex-chan lover
This is no buisness of his first of all, second of all we’ve seen the future, Haruka might take her life, but she doesn’t marry this random jackass.

So by process of objective reality, nope, not only are you two not destined for each other, she doesn’t even marry you in the bad timeline. I should be angry with this pompous ass guy, but instead I feel a level of pity only reserved for special kinds of individuals on the level of Aqua from Konosuba.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this makes it the second time I have been made to hate the childhood friend character, and for good reason! *spits

Fed-Kun's army
OK, this guy's definitely the reason she died in his past life. Either the cause of her suicide, or straight up murdered her.

Contributor
Haruka's dad is the stereotypical overprotective father, but I love how her mother just outright said he's a creep for saying their daughter in high school is too young for love. Funny how everything he spouted off basically described Shinichirou. It'd be nice to see Tokimune eating his words and actually giving him his blessing to marry his daughter after his "interview" is done.

The mistaken idea on Shinichirou's part that he "isn't worthy yet" or whatever just goes to show he still puts her on a pedestal and that's one of the no-no's of successful romances. It's something he needs to overcome, and I hope it's not just before the ending, maybe Haruka can help tell him otherwise, but only if she knows... or it seems we're getting a love rival arc, because this is already leaning hard on cliches, so yeah...

You're not spineless, right Shinichirou? Not after finally beating your shitty old boss in a dream, yes? It's also curious that the name "Mitsurugi Group" didn't ring any bells from him from his time as an adult. Perhaps that group of companies already went under long before he died of overwork?

Users who are viewing this thread