Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
I'm honestly surprised we didn't have the typical crowds joining in the "cheater" accusations, since he really would have done a lot differently than his usual.
Ehh, after he pulled the cultural festival out of thin air, people see him differently

Dex-chan lover
I thank the author so much for not making this chap in two parts like other manga do. Like right before they see the results they cut the chapter to make use wait but not in this manga. Bro thank you ☆ ~(‘▽^人)

Supporter
Dunno why people are annoyed about the Arc existing when the manga has always been about challenging the generic drama tropes in a "realistic" way

Supporter
I think the author said he planned to end the story not long after the school festival, but the WN got popular and decides to continue
1185.png

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why people are annoyed about the Arc existing when the manga has always been about challenging the generic drama tropes in a "realistic" way
villain is too cartoonish even for this romcom, like he came from a shoujo manga hahaha

Group Leader
Ah, satisfaction!
We all knew how this would end up, but it's still nice to see it unfold.
The best part of this chapter was his inner self acting so immature!

Dex-chan lover
What I'm waiting for is the obligatory Beach Episode.
The author even wrote a couple of different "What If?" versions of it, and I'd love to see some of those versions in the manga.

Supporter
villain is too cartoonish even for this romcom, like he came from a shoujo manga hahaha
Isnt that usually how It goes in romcoms tho, random guy appears right when the main couple is in the last step and is praised by the npcs as being amazing etc etc and now the MC has to randomly do something that Will make him better than him

Dex-chan lover
For a dumb nepobaby, he at least deserves some praise for ranking 2nd.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.

As expected, the next two chapters are nothing more than the typical trope where the MC gets to lecture Mitsurugi about why Might doesn't make Right. And the rich spoiled kid begins to look like the Nazis after they peeked into the Ark of the Covenant or drank from the fake Cup of Christ.

Followed by

Niihama finally gets an invite to the FMC's house. Cue the MC
-Parents duel.

Dex-chan lover
Isnt that usually how It goes in romcoms tho, random guy appears right when the main couple is in the last step and is praised by the npcs as being amazing etc etc and now the MC has to randomly do something that Will make him better than him

Its a tone issue. Every other one-off antagonist has largely been realistic, like the delinquent who tried to shake him down or the catty female bullies. So this latest guy acting like a literal cartoon character is going to stand out. Especially since the story repeatedly went out of its way to undermine any potential drama at every opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
The MC Kinda deserved to be kidnapped or assasinated because the words He Said after His win was Just tossing more Salt into the wound
If i was the MC i would Just Go away without making a Sound this way i dont Trigger someone any Further
MC deserves to be kidnapped or killed? What's wrong with people nowadays...

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.

As expected, the next two chapters are nothing more than the typical trope where the MC gets to lecture Mitsurugi about why Might doesn't make Right. And the rich spoiled kid begins to look like the Nazis after they peeked into the Ark of the Covenant or drank from the fake Cup of Christ.

Followed by

Niihama finally gets an invite to the FMC's house. Cue the MC
-Parents duel.
The 'Final Interview'

Dex-chan lover
MC deserves to be kidnapped or killed? What's wrong with people nowadays...
It Happens more often nowdays than you think. Piss Off the wrong Person and Something Bad will Happen.

Honestly i hate this troope in Anime and Manga and i cant Help but stand with the Others Person and Not the MC. For example the Anime kenja No mago has a similiar Scene Happen Kurt (Not MC) was humiliated by shin walford (MC) before the entire schoolbody. Later He turned into a demon and decided to kill everyone in school but got Killed by shin instead.

Dex-chan lover
oh no
the little trashy biatch got beaten at HIS OWN GAME?
made BY HIS OWN RULE?
with ONE SIDED AGREEMENT?
oh no, what do we do?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, did the little bitch get beaten at his own game? I'm shocked.

I'm also certain that he will learn from this and grow as a person and not seek petty revenge. (I'm also lying.)
Bitch better go to shops and rent a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread