Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Even in mangas like these we cant escape the isekai/regressor "holier than thou noble thats going to be underhanded and sketchy for revenge to show how great the MC is"

Cheap drama for useless padding seems like an iron-clad rule for these kinds of stories
At least this padding had a really funny payoff, the rich kid was such a ludicrous character that I kind of got into the whole soap opera dynamic :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
In the WN, it was mentioned he has a very bad reputation, not only in his current school, but also in his previous one. Also, he was transferred by his parents in his current school due to his attitude. I believe this was the final straw in Mitsurigi's parents

Spoiler tags, onegaishimasu :haa:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Thankfully the comments mentioned he's going away, I can finally go back to giggling, blushing, and kicking my feet type shit from the two MCs interacting

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this guy to be 2nd. he do have the brain for it I guess.
but hell, its one of those time when you want to yell "eat shit!!"

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he went and sucked his daddy's dick and do something to niihiama with money and what not lol

(Good thing)
Too bad this manga uses logic and common sense

Group Leader
Wow soporific chapter, I just skipped through (compulsory education at it's best!) but at least Nihama win is good heh.

Dex-chan lover
If this was the MC without His memories From the Future He would never ranked First

And If i was the second ranked Guy i would Take Revenge on him For sure

Users who are viewing this thread