Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
This is so satisfying~
Never read the WN but I am gonna assume that dude is gonna be plotting some shit soon

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear God, pls dont tell me lil pussy btch here is gonna come up with some petty revenge?? For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE DON'T.

get yo ass outta here and fk off mitsurugi lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well damn... I predict attempted kidnapping and rape in the future... becuase those are the eyes of "I will make her mine no matter what"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This is what happens when supporting character is given the 'main character syndome'.
Also judging from the future Niihama was from, this. dude didn't exactly 'exist' in Shijouin's life back then so he really was insignificant so I am guessing this just accelerates the development of the then status quo of him just a footnote in this story.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm in the wrong genre, why do i want to see this guy get hit by a car 🫡

Aggregator gang
Looks like this isn't the last we see of this guy, but its nice to see him get wrecked. MC tried hard and we gotta commend him for that, but you could argue that he "cheated" in secret since he has a decade of life experience and a fair bit more education under his belt. I imagine the efficiency in his studying was a lot higher compared to someone who would be learning everything for the very first time.

If anything its somewhat impressive that the rich kid managed to land second place on natural talent alone. I have to wonder if his "I didn't even try" attitude is a facade, because its really unrealistic to get second place in the entire school without studying even if you're gifted. His shitty attitude is also a bit too over the top, to the point where he's straight up unbelievable. Kinda bad writing I think.

Users who are viewing this thread