Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Contributor
Haruka just said she was going to keep avoiding the arrogant prick given she only knew him from one party as a kid, and right after that he asks her whether she and him were close...? My goodness, was he even listening to her? Adult brain where... for that moment I thought I lost sight of the adult man we once saw working his experienced techniques in these halls full of brats. Please don't tell me he's regressing into a typical teen potato protagonist...

When he fell asleep for a moment I thought he was gonna get another "back to my old life" nightmare like last time.

Man, what an annoying arc. Just beat him at his own game and be done with it.

Fed-Kun's army
may this series get an anime adaptation some day.

shijouin’s feelings were slowly creeping up out from captivity but nihama pulled this up :meguuusad:
this is definitely getting a anime. itll follow the trend of feelsgoodman fluff romcoms that seem to be popular now

Dex-chan lover
Honestly even if MC lost, even if this Mirsurugi guy try to get with her, hell even if she went out with him, her dad is a self made successful CEO, he'd absolutely hate that "know your place commoner" talk and probably immediately send that kid home.

Dex-chan lover
this is definitely getting a anime. itll follow the trend of feelsgoodman fluff romcoms that seem to be popular now
there’s a youtube video regarding this series from KADOKAWA anime’s channel. this series is also popular in japan so an anime is imminent i hope. i already bought 2 of the released mangas even though i don’t understand japanese , i just love this series so much

Users who are viewing this thread