Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
hah
he is very wise and mature before, but why now he become look like a real high school kid just because of some random brat?
i'am very disappointed.
he could just ignore him like he is not existed but instead he do that

Dex-chan lover
??? MC just stood there and listened to all those BS? I would've just facepalmed and left after hearing that nonsense

Dex-chan lover
the fancy kid lowkey reminds me of these two from gumball

4y6u29.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, Haruka is happy with MC around. Even if he was obligated to stay away from her due to a loss, there's no way she's gonna leave his side at this stage of the game. This "Prince" should KILL HIMSELF to pay for this AUDACITY.

Hahaha that's "Prince" so cringe and based on pg.5, it seems that maybe people annoying like that exist in RL. It makes me grateful that I've not met people like that yet

Dex-chan lover
he is very wise and mature before, but why now he become look like a real high school kid just because of some random brat?
i'am very disappointed.
he could just ignore him like he is not existed but instead he do that
Even adults have moments like those. Also, if you look closely he wasn't even thinking about giving him the time of the day for a while, it was after when he gave it consideration, which is what an adult does. And after realising he's not committing too much effort, he's in no real risk and the outcome of both success and failure are acceptable, only then he went "y'know what, f*ck it. I'm gonna crush you".

Dex-chan lover
If you just point at tropes and go “look how tropey this is”, but unironically still do the whole trope… I think you kinda missed the point.

Users who are viewing this thread