Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Sigh ofc he breaks the promise (no surprise there) and its gonna be smth BS like it never counted because he is a commoner

Aggregator gang
This blonde guy should commit stepping on lego then fall off a cliff, its single-handedly ruining this manga

Dex-chan lover
watch Shijouin activate and utilise her mobile suit’s “NT-D” system on this fool

Dex-chan lover
okay okay, I spoiled myself a little, next time
we are gettijg a loooot of rich boy weird faces and I mean it, a looot, and FMC gonna explode on the moron

Double-page supporter
The funny thing is that this idiot caused the protagonist to grow, to become the #1 in the school, and to help the FML grow as well

uze4Yrz.png

Is this suddenly turning into a horror, death game manga? Because I'm getting serious "I am going to kill them and wear their skins as clothes" vibes from this guy.

Seriously, it is school rankings, what the hell.

Run away, he was possessed by an evil spirit!

Oh nevermind, that's just his personality.

Dex-chan lover
A man of culture, I see.
There is the possibility, that she will not accept the MC's explanation, but will connect his immense focus on studying with this bet. In this case the outcome could be that she either see it as romantic, and they get closer, or she will see it as creepy.
On come on, in the middle of this arc? This is a fluffy romcom, there is no way we'll get the female lead doing a sneer to the MC. Did you not see her personality? That's right, you didn't, because she doesn't have one! She is a generic rich beatiful ditzy japanese high school girl persona, the only emotions you can expect from her is a confused, concerned, flustered pouty and embarrassed.

You blow up one random dude's temper, and suddenly everyone expects you to be Prince Charming himself.

Oh no, let me guess. He's gonna tell everyone that the fmc loves to read light novels like a nerd.

Dude is just grasping at air at this point trying to humiliate them both

Users who are viewing this thread