Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life

NOW, THIS. this is good. it's a shame that we have no translated chapter 4 though :(

This one's a good read. Though it's sad that it's only up until chapter 4. I guess I'm going to the novel.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG I almost died from the wholesome goodness of this, but I still want more.
I don't care if I poop rainbows for a week, I love reading this kind of stuff.

Aggregator gang
finally... a manga from a light novel that the male lead has some personality... not acting too creepily nice and shows more emotion like a human being

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good. Has a flavour like "Since I’ve Entered the World of Romantic Comedy Manga, I’ll Do My Best to Make the Losing Heroine Happy", although the MC in this one is a little dense about his feelings for the FC, which is too stereotypical.

I like the general attempt to do things better and improve his family relations too, not just FC focused. I just hope it goes beyond the "will they/won't they" as the end goal for the work and can get them together and tell new stories.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely gross. The man has idolized a girl he briefly knew in high school for two decades, then goes back in time by chance. He uses his 40-year-old mind to push around other students and to mack on a girl less than half his age. Not only that, he's perfect! He has every skill and no faults and the mobs practically worship him. He can solve every conflict he sees and people lavish him with praise for it even when the solution is shit.

He also has major incel energy, he's only interested in the girl when she acts in alignment with his idealized version of her or when he has an opportunity to "save" her. Other women he quite literally refers to as bitches and makes an entire character judgment of them after seeing a single act of bullying.

The one place I can give it credit is he decides to be nicer to his family since his mom worked herself to death in his original timeline. Unfortunately it is sparse and also only seems to be in the story to heap more praise on the mc.

It feels like fanfic by a hikikomori dreaming about how cool he could've been in school if he knew all the amazing things he does now. No one is a character, they are all cardboard cutouts to fulfill his wishes. The fact this is rated so highly is really disappointing.

Started reading 3 months ago but at chapter 1 what does the MC mean when he says/thinks "Now that she is doing something like that"? I thought she commited suicide because of the bullying in the original timeline long before he went back in time? I hope she didn't get into "that" kind of industry because that would be more depressing & darker than the suicide for me, personally. Can someone Please Give me a Minor Spoiler about what exactly happened to her?

When a Good Idea gets Executed in the Best Way possible... I love this series already.

Dex-chan lover
One of the reader create a discord server to discuss this manga. It also includes LN and WN if you're interested, but mainly WN since no one is picking up the LN to translate. If you're interested you can click here

Users who are viewing this thread