Insomniacs After School

Fed-Kun's army
So we're just not going to translate the last few chapters are we.... Wtf is with these scans in English anymore man. Every other language Will stay up to date yet English always bitches about not having enough help or money to finish a bitch ass manga. It's getting to a point I just expect a somewhat popular series to get dropped and never be able to see the ending. Seriously though is AI not making this easier on them??? I get theres redrawing and crap but still it gets so fucking annoying
I think the case with this one is that the official English translations caught up before Mangadex did so they can't upload them or why bother doing it twice since there's the official ones. In general it's still a voluntary project for the scanlators so they don't have to finish it either so you might want to be more grateful that they even translated most of them. I'd look into alternative sources first myself.

bro at the end nothing "emotional" happens they just cut to 12 years later scene like nothing happened.
like i wanted something like walking into the starry sky holding hands ending 😭😭
great read though

Users who are viewing this thread