Instant Regret - Ch. 15 - High Order Species Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, didn't this end? Was this some kind of extra chap?

Or is the author continuing this?

Insert Sheldon's meme of I need answers
I mean it's not published in a manga magazine or anything, right. Whether it's "ended" depends entirely on whether the mangaka feels in the mood to add more chapters. It could be updated tomorrow, or never, or just after you take it off your watch list.

Dex-chan lover
The author just draws up what he likes. As far as I can tell his Akirara, ninja girl, robo elves and brave isekai ones are definitely done. These days he'll pop out some random ones in between the extras he does for MBU and his corruptionfag demon series. This particular line might see more depending on what kinda monster girl he wants to draw next.

Dex-chan lover
"She dances on the edge of reason"
Actually, she's probably in much better mental health now that she's not an anxiety-stricken mess.
I think that's what they were referring to with that line, either that or the things she did to keep the guy alive risked damaging her mentally.
why would Pixiv Fanbox be down?
It's not down but Cloudflare seems to be fucking things up a bit for some people depending on what browser you're using. It won't load in Vivaldi for me, Cloudflare forces me to solve a CAPTCHA multiple times, then the page mostly loads but the images and never display. Refreshing results in more CAPTCHAs and the exact same thing once past them. It loads fine in Chrome after solving one CAPTCHA. So it's possible the person you replied to is using a browser that Cloudflare is fucking with.

This isn't that uncommon with them. They'll go through spells where some sites have an infinite CAPTCHA loop for some people/browsers. It just reloads the CAPTCHA page over and over and will never load the page. Eventually someone at Cloudflare notices they've fucked something up and fixes it only for it to happen again later on. I swear they only test to see if Chrome works and no other browsers.

Group Leader
I think that's what they were referring to with that line, either that or the things she did to keep the guy alive risked damaging her mentally.

It's not down but Cloudflare seems to be fucking things up a bit for some people depending on what browser you're using. It won't load in Vivaldi for me, Cloudflare forces me to solve a CAPTCHA multiple times, then the page mostly loads but the images and never display. Refreshing results in more CAPTCHAs and the exact same thing once past them. It loads fine in Chrome after solving one CAPTCHA. So it's possible the person you replied to is using a browser that Cloudflare is fucking with.

This isn't that uncommon with them. They'll go through spells where some sites have an infinite CAPTCHA loop for some people/browsers. It just reloads the CAPTCHA page over and over and will never load the page. Eventually someone at Cloudflare notices they've fucked something up and fixes it only for it to happen again later on. I swear they only test to see if Chrome works and no other browsers.
I'm not the one that said it was down. I simply asked the person, so why reply to mine? I know what's happening about those stuff, I'm just questioning what he said.

Dex-chan lover
The author just draws up what he likes. As far as I can tell his Akirara, ninja girl, robo elves and brave isekai ones are definitely done. These days he'll pop out some random ones in between the extras he does for MBU and his corruptionfag demon series. This particular line might see more depending on what kinda monster girl he wants to draw next.

FWIW the kunoichi/mechanical puppet ninja girl manga has a fourth part that hasn’t been uploaded to Mangadex. It’s NSFW but seemingly canon.

Users who are viewing this thread