"Interested" :planned:

I would change the title to make it more descriptive, but I don't seem to be able to. When you are about to follow manga there seem to be a lot of options. Pretty much the only ones I'm using right now are reading, on hold, and plan to read. However, I think it would be great to have the option to label something as "interested". As in, you saw a manga on the site somewhere or it was recommended to you and the title looked interesting or the cover picture caught your eye. So you are interested in the manga. There's quite the difference between being interested in a manga and having made the decision that you are going to read it at some point though. So currently there are plenty of manga in my plan to read section that would really belong in an interested section. Because I don't actually have an intention to read them at the moment. There are even some manga that I plan to read in my on hold section because I don't want them to get lost in the multitude of manga in my plan to read section. Which they would be at the top of. I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but having an interested tab would definitely help me keep my manga archive more organized.

I definitely agree with you. I think that having a specific tag for titles you come across and are interested in would be very useful. Right now I'm having to use text a document on my computer to store the links of titles I'm interested in, then going through my list and deciding what I do and don't want to read.

Dex-chan lover
@ReijinguRairyu
@Tigero
In the coming update, you'll be able to create your own custom follow categories apart from "Reading", "Plan to Read", "Dropped", etc.
You can name them whatever you want and choose what effects they have.

That sounds great. Thank you. I checked the list of upcoming features before posting, but I must've missed that. When exactly will that be?

Users who are viewing this thread