Internet Explorer - Ch. 46 - Microsoft vs. Google (Part 3)

Me

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx It isn't what you'd call mainstream these days.

When Mozilla killed Mozilla-the-product to focus all their resources on Firefox and Thunderbird, a group started maintaining it under the name Seamonkey(which had been an internal codename for Mozilla-the-product).
It is still Gecko-based, and still uses the Mozilla-the-product interface, which is only slightly diffrent from the Netscape 4 interface in most parts. As an old fart that used to use Netscape 4, then Mozilla-the-product, it is a modern browser with an interface I'm comfortable with.

(Netscape 6 and 7 were also based on Mozilla-the-product. So was Firefox, for that matter, though Firefox has long passed the point of being "a fork of Mozilla", in the same way that Chrome is far past "a fork of Safari")

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually gonna switch to Firefox Quantum thanks to this chapter. Bye Chrome, my PC can't handle your RAM-hunger after all. LOL

Dex-chan lover
i read the wiki about Morris worm (Great Worm) and that shit is scary as fuck!

@noobchicken about your profile
ld9bgmT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope the google-colored wires holding down Edge last chapter are a foreshadow/refence to how Edge was rebuilt in 2019 as a Chromium-based browser

Firefox's shit-eating grin as they fall into the dark web is classic

What do the morris worm do here x), even if he come back the security breach he use back then dons't exist anymore so .... he is usless ?

for the one that don't know what the morris worm is, he is one of the first worm virus of the internet, back in 1998 he infected 10% of the entire internet.
Yea, that was a big thing, his source code stocked in a floopy is even in a museum now lol.

I would just like to point out that since the accidental infection of the Morris Worm in 1988, all of the vulnerabilities from that time have been filled. The Morris Worm would not work on the modern internet or with modern computers.

@Xanatrix
@Wind_Blade

It's been two months but you don't fucking nitpick this. Oh yeah Morris worm bugs have been patched so she shouldn't be here, bitch we are watching anime girl web browsers fight to the death shut your whore mouth

Will I won't dignify you with a ping , you don't understand the majesty of merryweather, literally all of the comics sound like or start as a essentially just a joke or setup for one, then turn into this majesty. But still who cares about realism at this point

Ok so basically WWW was quarentined because she had morris worm the infamous virus?
And shes gone insane?

Fed-Kun's army
Out goes the almost realistic satire, to anime plots based on real life web browsers and internet events.

Users who are viewing this thread