Internet Explorer

Dex-chan lover
Ironclad: A moth.

(Not every character in this comic represents something...)

I'm concerned by the fact that i'm more emotionally affected by this series than any of the sad moments in manga that I know of.

Aggregator gang
Man, I never knew my browser ( Google Chrome) Was such an ass, Also, I need to protect Bing now, No one can harm you anymore Bing!

Supporter
Where is Edge, and why all the bias against Bing? I really didn't think people would be all gung-ho to support Google, I guess some people like their personal info shared and recorded by that mega corporation.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't microsoft decide to use chrome for their new browsers?
Will she become chromes new slave?

Yikes im still using Internet Explorer....but im too lazy to switch over to Google Chrome lul

Dex-chan lover
holy, I think if you work in the tech field this hit you double hard lol.............. I laugh now but my heart couldn't take it Dx

Double-page supporter
oh god what did you do

i'm getting the feels over dead browsers and search engines

When Bing just started out it used viruses and trojans to spread. You sometimes had to find this shit manually in your system folders. Since then, I delete Bing whenever I see it even for others, it also slows the browser slightly and automatically installs updates. Bing was one of the worst viruses I had.
Internet Explorer is nice for weaker pcs though because it doesnt use up as much RAM as chrome, like 1/8 of Chrome.

oh ma gawd, this makes chrome look like the evil biatch I always hate in novels!!

Users who are viewing this thread