Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

Double-page supporter
Is there a character chart out there listing everyone with names, classes, etc? For some reason this is one of those series where i keep getting mixed up about ppl's names
This is my problem as well. I need like a chart for all the characters with their names, their classes, who they like, who they hate, and everything in between.
It's been worse I feel the last like 30 or so chapters as more characters kept showing up and more... ambiguous feelings towards each other started being more apparent? Like I just cannot tell who is who and who is with who/wants to be with someone.

Supporter
Read the comments from the last chapter before committing to this one. You could seriously just read up through chapter 11 and be done with it. Because chapter 11 leaves you on this high note of future expectations, and then you'll be better off just imagining the ending you hope for rather than the one you get.

I read this a while ago, I didn’t remeber it well so re read it as it had new updates, I was looking forward to it, all in all it was a disappointment for me, they focused on too many couples and didn’t focus on the title ‘couple’ and all the couples ended up not having enough developments, one major issue I had was inugami’s character, this is a personal issue but I hate how she openly flirted with everyone when she liked nekoyama and how oblivious she was to nekoyama, I get it’s supposed to be funny but in the end it’s just annoying and repetitive. they had too many characters especially near the end, speaking of the end
it was very unsatisfying, no declaration of love, no hopes for the future, they didn’t even end up as a couple, it felt rushed and like a waste of time, all my opinion though of course
All in all I feel unsatisfied and want to read a better yuri so I don’t feel so empty and drained

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread