Inverse Scale

I'm not understanding, is the protagonist a he or a she? The translation seems a little ... confusing

the old man seems pissed off because his daughter gave birth to a girl, if I understand correctly. The appearance is actually feminine, however both the people around the protagonist and the description of the manhwa refer to "him".

I'm not understanding, is the protagonist a he or a she? The translation seems a little ... confusing

the old man seems pissed off because his daughter gave birth to a girl, if I understand correctly. The appearance is actually feminine, however both the people around the protagonist and the description of the manhwa refer to "him".

The Father means the sister.
The MC is a boy

Adapted from here? https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-inverted-dragons-scale/?grr=1

Dex-chan lover
this needs more haters
to counteract the fanboys
this isn't a 10
and looking at these mass released chapters
this is a bumbling disappointment before hand it was a solid 6.5 maybe a 7
not even the slightest bit offensive to my intelligence
but now? 6 is the best it deserves
i normally don't try to rate things massively below where they're at in terms of quality
but there must be justice
and if there has to be a pillar
i hope to be the one who plants it so many follow suit

Iam now at chapter 14 and want to ask if the translation is getting better? My brain is going to melt from the nonsense translation.

Double-page supporter
I need a translation of the translation, it makes little sense
[Original: Liu Xiahui] Born waste material, encountering the dragon possessed. Inheriting the idea and ability of the Shenlong, the scaled phantom claws, the royal water dragon breath, the rain of the cloud, the invincible body. In this era when everyone wants to slaughter dragons, Li Muyang has always been very stressed. Because he is the last dragon on this continent.

he was born of waste material....shit? garbage? toxic waste?
encountering the dragon possessed....ok he met a possessed dragon
Inheriting the idea and ability of the Shenlong, the scaled phantom claws, the royal water dragon breath, the rain of the cloud, the invincible body....ok dragon gave him superpowers, just because...
In this era when everyone wants to slaughter dragons, Li Muyang has always been very stressed.......who TF is this? is he a dragon? is he the MC? WTF
Because he is the last dragon on this continent....stressed because he is the last dragon...understandable

Aggregator gang
@ MolaCola man that's dumb. justice? this isn't some brigade. people like it and it isn't popular enough to attract hate (probably bc of the shit translations at the beginning) but just because you don't find this to be a 10 doesn't mean other people aren't validated. the rating is communal. If every rating aligned with your personal score up until this point, i'd say that reflect more poorly on you.

on another note, ~7/8 is a perfectly fine score for this. it's better than most run of the mill cultivation stories but it isn't going to rock your world or anything.

So here we have a hole in the story.... A real plot fail in my opinion but really anyone else realize the teacher Just watched his student try to kill another student, and then is no interrogating the one that was nearly killed? the head honcho said the mc is to be watched over and not to let anything happen to him last time i checked sooooo...

Garbage conflicts and horrid storyboarding ruins this work. The bad translation doesn’t help.
The sister is interestingly naughty, but has very little screen time. Cool, MC is a dragon, but sucks people wanna off him.

Classic bullied because MC is trash and different plotline, and no one cares despite everyone having been educated. Not a lick of justice or fairness, except from female lead. I don’t understand why the teacher has to be dumb and target MC unreasonably. If you cannot teach properly, or protect your students, why bother? No need to now toss MC out when you let him sleep in class for so long. He didn’t even do anything wrong, and somehow, the perpetrator isn’t punished? FL pointed it out and was disregarded, despite obviously having a big background and being talented.

Then there’s the assassin who spends so much time yelling and loudly slamming crap, without being obstructed. The assassin even says, at first, he has to be quick or the bodyguard will screw him. Guess what? No signs of any bodyguards. Wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread