Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I'm excited about this. This game absolutely ruined my life for a few months, a while back, just from trying to see everything. I kinda hope they go for a split timelimes structure, instead of trying to cram everything in at once?

If they have to pick a "true route" to stick with, I feel like the obvious choices are either Jumin, because he's such a classic manwha male lead, or Seven, because his story is so much more complex than anyone else's, but... I just hope they do justice to my Jaehee. I love her so much, but it would be absolutely trivial to reduce her to a tertiary character.

Yes. Because that's not suspicious at all 😂

Oh, is this a game adaptation? Now I'm even more curious how they're going to do it!

I stopped playing the game before they came out with V's route so it has been awhile since i last saw the characters. If this webtoon is for real, i'm gonna be reliving some of my best memories of staying up til 3am trying to get those night chats hahaha. Also cannot wait to see Jumin, my fave from the game again >_<

Fed-Kun's army
man ! It's been ages since I played the game !
I hope they adapt the V route since it's the only one I didn't play lol

@shironyan jumin is love, jumin is life!

Will this torture me the same as the mobile app?? Please be good to me and my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread