Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 0 - Prologue

I was literally JUST replaying jumin’s route 😭😭😭 so much time to play now that we’re in quarantine and you bless me with this

NO WAY BUT THE QUESTION HOW THEY GONNA PULL THIS OFF LMAO DEEP STORY V'S STORY OR SAERAN OR WHAT

Aggregator gang
@Rayknown @mirmirmir @whylulutho
Yup! It's for real!! I was totally scared that it was a belated April fools prank so I did some deep digging (lol) and Line WEBTOONS kr will be releasing it starting April 11th but I'm pretty sure it'll be in Korean only for now which it why it's nice that a scan group decided to pick it up in english ^^

Bucci Gang!! Omg thank you for this!

I am scared to know how fair the story goes on being a webtoon since there was something special being it as a game.

Hope the idea and experience seeps through here quite well.

MC looks so cuuuuute!
I wonder how they’re gonna do the romance though, pick diff endings or just one LI? Because that could get really salty real quick. lol.

This is going to be interesting! I wonder which ending they will choose, or if there won't be a specific ML. Perhaps even different seasons for each route?

Yandere Jumin would be entertaining for sure!

Dex-chan lover
Hoooly shit I can't believe this,the popular mystic messenger is now having a manwha adaptation!!! Now lets see what route the author is rooting for..... Or maybe we will be having a lot of end route in here..storyline like in amagami ss style.... Dang rooting for yuri route here!!!\ *_*/..

I rrally hope this continues!!

Wow I can’t believe that it’s actual Ling getting a manwha adaptation. I wonder who’s route they’ll take (probably 707’s because his is the “true ending”).

BROOO YES YES YES BUT WHO THE FUDGE IS THAT? MC? HAS EYES? OMG

As you can see from my username, I love that game with all my heart ^^ my first otome game~ Thank you so much Buccigang for picking this up!

Users who are viewing this thread