Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Take my hourglasses!! >\\\<
Anyway I hope MC has long hair, but it's fine as long as I can see the manhwa UwU

What!? Where is Saeran? Where is V? ;A;
Still thankful tho cause that pouty Jumin is so worth it
Thanks to Bucci gang too uwu

I’m dying!!!! I love them all and love all their ending :(( which ending will this heading to 😭😭😭 I’m really looking forward to this 😍

since when was MC's hair short? i thought it was long and brown?? haha
man, will there be a ML or will it be harem 'cause like HOW WILL THIS END???
JUMIN IS FORVER MY #1 BUT ALSO LOVE ZEN and ughh dude im so excited but also worried HAHAH what if it doesnt pan out the way i want it to?
but i think im most excited for is, jumin's kitty :3

Damn so i guess there won't be saeran if we're starting there 😭😭 i just wanna love my boyyy

Honestly MC's design is so good?? Like she's her own character now, and her design is interesting - makes her look like she belongs to the group with these extra flashy people more, instead of being a background character. (Especially love shorter black hair, it's such a good look)

Interested to see how they do this - i'm guessing it's going to be more of a harem, but it's also possible they go route by route or do Seven's route with everyone's backstory pushed between.

Anyway, wHERE IS YOOSUNG'S HAIRCLIPS? He seems to have them in the "welcome to RFA" panel, so I hope they don't get rid of them T_T

Aggregator gang
obviously i can't pass judgement with just the prologue, but i'm a little ?? confused?? on why there's a mystic messenger webcomic. the whole point of the game was to Be the main character interacting with the target characters through chats and calls, it kind of defeats the purpose to make the main character an actual character? but this MC looks really cute, can't argue with that. and i started reading a bit of chapter one and realized how much i miss the characters' faces.

edit: AND the question is: who's route is this?? is it gonna be a harem like @/Kibotsu mentioned? idk ;; i just love these characters and hope this is good

Users who are viewing this thread