Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 4

I have a feeling if they go with a route or pick who is the ML for this comic it’s going to be Seven. But omg they’re all so perfect and I’m so happy!!!! 😭😍

Lol How is she not finding this suspicious at all? I mean she's suddenly offered a great new job and apartment without even applying, and she's put in charge of a major project instead of someone who already works there. Is she not going to question where Rika went? I know she's desperate, but anyone with a brain would think it was some kind of scam. IRL there would be a 99.9999% chance of it being a scam.

Even if she has no money, I'd be afraid that they were going to steal/embezzle some money and set me up to take the fall, or start pimping me out, or that it was some kind of MLM and they'll have me borrow money for something that I "need" to do the job and put me in debt (I'm pretty sure that there are actually talent agencies in Korea that do those last two with aspiring idols).

At first I hated the pacing change as it kinda messes with og, but since they’re keeping the day by day chat context the same I can’t complain too much.

OMG ZEN.. YOU REMINDS ME OF ALL THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS I WENT THROUGH FOR YOU AND I DON'T MIND DOING IT AGAIN FOR YOUR ROUTE

Kyaaaaaa!!!! My husband showed up!!! My darling god seven wuwuwuwuwu i wuv u so much!!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Once im done with zen we can finally be together in your route hahahahahaha

@grinning_idiot
Lol How is she not finding this suspicious at all?
Lmao have you not played the game? The MC goes to an address a stranger sent to her to a phone she found (without meeting Rika so she knew nothing about the owner of the phone), and enters the pin to the apartment when given to her. She has no self preservation LOL

oh? im interested to see how this plays out. looks like we wont be going down any route, but rather forming platonic relationships with everyone. hopefully we get to delve deeper into the RFA' members' problems heh~

It's somehow clueless... You wouldn't understand if you read it just for this 4 chapter.

Just wait for it if you don't play the Original game. The explanation will come, i think.

It's really a good game. So do the manhwa will be good too.. Is what I thought though... Hehe~

P.s i can't speak english so well, sorry..

there is only one word to describe Jumin in this Manhwa: PERFECTION 😍.
I’m even more in love with my daddy 💖
btw..., can we have a moment of silence to admire how beautiful Rika is? she may be a snake, but damn she’s gorgeous!
Now I only need to see my love Saeran 😌

Users who are viewing this thread