Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 5

what's the point if she not working on the apartment? uh I mean all that classified data and future plots

Whenever i saw jumin in this webtoon it's really hurt knowing he isn't real.
I think cheritz need to add more dlc..
I'm craving for moarr juminnn

Teo how are you?? Bet most people forget who u are haha

WHAT
JUMIN CAN BE SO OPEN?OMG WHAT IS THIS?
AND YOOSUNG.I THOUGHT HE WON'T TALK ABOUT RIKA.For the first time i was happy he talked about Rika.just like the good old times
But to be fair,it seemed like it's going to be a different story after all huh?it's only the same concept and character but the way it played out it's very different.
I mean the bomb arc is basically out the window right now.Wanted to see my deranged saeran bb threatening MC ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

I'm not really into otome's but I played mysme anyways cause of the characters but I always wished that if only mc could just become an understanding friend for all of them and helP THEM ALL and now, I feel like the webtoon is gonna be like that,,, I hope that's what will happen!!! goooo Hana!!!! <3 (also hana is SO FRICKING CUTE)

oh my god, my inside screaming for more ahhh, this is soo kawaii >///< it made me feel the sensation all over my body dang solo precious >/////<

I can't wait for my dear Saeyoung, I love him so much it hurts 😭

When Yoosung mentioned Rika, I got war flashbacks back when I was playing MM 🤣

yoosung you know i love you but for the love of god please dont start the “rika used to [...]” again-

It's subtle unlike in the game, but i can feel it.... the "just like Rika Noona" drama is happening again 🙄😪😪😓 my goshh....

I can't believe how gorgeous everyone is! I got the game butterflies all over again! I can't wait for a glimpse of Saeran.

Users who are viewing this thread