Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 6

when the person you know isn't actually the person you know....
damn sounds like me and my other personalities

Fed-Kun's army
that's a great progress ! asking the real questions here !!

I'm sure this won't follow the game's story but I'm prepared for a good surprise!

I like how the webtoon is building up. I wonder if it'll somehow weave all the routes somehow...

I’m interested in seeing how they’ll weave out a solid plot for the manhwa. Yoosung is pulling out all the stops for Rika rn

I wonder if it’s possible to weave in all of the routes? As we get to the Jumin and 707’s route everything gets way more complex though...

move hana i need to flirt with seven if u wont DALKJDLJKLADA im about to kiss this fictional mans cheeks FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!
enough simping for seven i really like how theyre developing the story so far! looking forward to more, thank you for the translation!

@uwumis
move hana i need to flirt with seven if u wont DALKJDLJKLADA im about to kiss this fictional mans cheeks FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!
YO SAME DHDJFKDKF got kinda sad she wasnt flirting back or playing around with him smh !!! if u dont want him, us readers can get him 😤

707 oppa!!!!!!! On one hand I'm happy it isn't 707 route but on the other hand a new twist!!!!

Maybe this is a more of a common route? Like so we can explore the characterization and an unique take on the story? Or maybe Hana's gonna have a harem who knows lol

incheresting

also that call from seven- aaaAaAaAAA that happened on the first day in the game :")

Users who are viewing this thread