Invitation of Mystic Messenger

😤I swear to god I really hope this aint 707s route I wont be able to handle the secret endings 😤

ohh i like the slight plot change, at least it doesn't feel like the same story again like the game

Im so happy the game has a webtoon . I suffered playing the game I got a bad ending so I quit and ran out of Hourglass Uwahhhhh. Anyways thankyou for the update

The sevenstar drink discution appear only on another story... Maybe Jumin or Seven ? She clearly treat Yoosung as a child (she nagging, not the best way to go in his route) and if it was Zen, we would already know lolol. And it can't be neither V or Ray because of the prologue; ( She is not staying at the magenta building but in Rika apartment). There are some differences with the game, the fact that she meet Rika for example. So maybe the story will also change and the route too. Like a harem or friendship end ? Who know ~
Ps ; I didn't did Jaehee route (but I will, :3) so I can't say for her. But I don't think it's the case either.

ILL HAV MY HOPES UP BECAUSE OF THAT BLUSHBLUSH CONVO WITH SAEYOUNG AJDJRHFHAJDJ

And she said that's the first time someone is worryin abt her, dat's a head start– gO SEVEN 💛❤💛❤

cnd

Damn she was hella slow in asking for the picture. I would've asked immediately .

I'm still confused on the story
Is Rika already dead or she just took off a vacation and made a fake death to escape her harem and let Hana took her position and role?

Someone spoil me pls hahaha

Oh god... I squeed so damn much reading this... Why can't I be reincarnated into THIS game! that'd be amazing.

They way I theorize how the story will go is, she will not choose a route, rather, she'll try helping them all by one (even if in the game it is not possible to do that, but I have strong feeling that's the direction the webtoon is going for).

Users who are viewing this thread