iOS browser errors after recent site update (Nuxt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to open the url https://mangadex.org i receive the message "Failed to fetch dynamically imported module: https://mangadex.org/_nuxt/index.b9db9ac8.js"
I'm using Opera browser, every other page works fine, i.e. login page, my feed, followed manga, new updates, recently added, specific manga pages, etc.
Sorry if it is an already posted bug, a quick search of the message didn't show any results.
thanks

Last edited:
Solution
Merged three threads together, gave the thread a better title.

List of things that might fix this for you;
  • Disabling content blockers in Safari (Crystal/Bolt both causing issues, 1Blocker seems to be fine)
  • Clearing site data/cache (if the issue is stale cache)
  • A VPN (if your ISP is blocking our subdomains)
  • Whitelisting all relevant Mangadex subdomains in any web filtering tools you may have (brower, computer, or router) (full list is api.mangadex.org, uploads.mangadex.org, auth.mangadex.org, forums.mangadex.org)

Haven't managed to narrow down an exact cause, but this seems to be a bunch of different things selectively blocking site content and bricking the page. Different causes, same end result.
Dex-chan lover
I've been getting a lot of /_nuxt error pages. The text after it always changes. I don't know enough about tech to know what it is, but I hope this is just my connection and not something bad?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
What browser/version are you using, have you tried clearing site data/cache for MD (or using an incognito tab) and have you tried a VPN?

Also, what country are you in?

Dex-chan lover
Chrome 109 on Android. Also on the latest Chrome on pc but not as common. Already using incognito. Always happens when starting a new browser session, sometimes after those times when it automatically logged me out and in again. Country is Indonesia, using Blokada to circumvent the government block.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator

• Disabling content blockers in Safari (Crystal/Bolt both causing issues, 1Blocker seems to be fine)
  • Whitelisting all relevant Mangadex subdomains in any web filtering tools you may have (brower, computer, or router) (full list is api.mangadex.org, uploads.mangadex.org, auth.mangadex.org, forums.mangadex.org)

Haven't managed to narrow down an exact cause, but this seems to be a bunch of different things selectively blocking site content and bricking the page. Different causes, same end result.

Last edited:
Solution

• Disabling content blockers in Safari (1Blocker/Bolt both causing issues)

Just tested, disabling the ad blocker of the opera browser resolved the issue for me. Also tested whitelisting, it worked too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread