Iranai Akuyaku Reijou, Waga Kuni de Hikitorimasu wa - Yuushuu na Go-reijoukata wo Tsuihou da Nante Orokana Mane, Kuni wo Horoboshimashite yo?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 20, 2018
Messages
340
This title has been been tl'd up to chapter 3. I had been waiting on an update for a while now, so when I saw it finally "updated" I was stoked... that is, until I saw it was basically starting over from scratch. Brah😢
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
48
This is a surprisingly fun read and send-off of the otome isekai genre.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
515
The elf is a women right? Even their fingernails say they are a women.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
1,046
MC are ruthless but elegant ~
she take no break and prepare to dirtying her hand even against "transmigrator" who supposedly come from earth too....
they make a mess, then they should take responsibility....

MC are true (Otaku) Noblesse
 
Supporter
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
288
I give this manga a 6.5/10.
The plot is OK in theory, with potential for an 8/10, but the execution has glaring flaws.

Our MC rescues and collects her fave characters from various franchises, but how do these franchises fit together?
It would be so easy to say "this is the shared world of game company X, spanning Y games complete with Z novel tie-ins."
But if you don't, you need to account for why the names and locations are different between the story and reality.

The thing with the demon lord betrayal, in particular, felt rushed and unsatisfactory.
You can't just claim that the elf guy's best friend will betray him "because he's a demon" and have him believe it instantly without proof and then go serve the accuser loyally.
It's not like proof of betrayal would be that hard to add in for the author - I guess they just didn't see an issue.

Over all, the manga is a frustrating read because all it would take to make it good is some minor changes - some added panels, some text being different. Feels like watching someone sculpt clay while wearing boxing gloves.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
10
A very filling heavy manga with little to no substance.
It throws you sfraight into action without time to even remember the protags purposefully long and annoying to remember name.

You don't learn even the basics about the world. You learn nothing about the characters, nor why you should care about them beyond "They are characters that deserve to be saved". You learn why those characters were put into the position of needing saving, but beyond that, nothing else.

Thats it. Thats what the characters are. Characters to be saved. You dont really get to know them at all before you're expected to root for them. Because the MC says so.

Also they all feel kind of... Same-y, personality wise. I don't know if its the writing, or the translations. There's not really any substance that makes me care about anything going on. I gave it four chapters, and I just can't anymore.

It's fine for a "I'm just discovering Manga" thing I guess?

3/10
High Fructose corn syrup levels of filler. Bland.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top