IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Yup. So much better reading from chapter one XD
Thanks for getting it up so quickly!!
Can't wait for more :)

Group Leader
I think your editing is just fine, don't worry! And thanks for picking this up. 😊

Thankyousomuch I was looking for this everywhere last year! I'm so glad you picked this up

Dex-chan lover
so she got into isekai without memory, then die, go back in time... and eventually get some smartphone??...

kinda neat premises

So Howard saved her from the river in her previous life but in this life it was someone else. It would be one thing if she never remembered the event correctly but it isn't portrayed that way. I wonder what's up.

Her face on the title page here looks very unhappy. Are we sure that guy is the male lead?

Thanks for the chapter!
Am I misremembering or isn't it a crime for a commoner to kill a noble no matter what circumstances, even during a battle in war? Granted the Marquis shooting his wife would be frowned on, but wouldn't it be a crime for the commoner bowmen to shoot a Marquess? You know, one of those elite favoring laws nobles shielded themselves with so could act high and mighty while bullying commoners with law punishing the commoners if they so much as strike back? Also, to keep the commoners from rebelling with fear of death by execution, possibly for whole family, if killed a noble. Looks like smartphone will show up later and regaining memories of a past life in modern Japan would give her more ideas, experiences, and knowledge of various things, most particularly how to use the smartphone. After all, just turning it on would take some technical knowhow to hold the power button down rather than just press it once much less understanding what does what. Wonder if she can make posts or send mail?

Fed-Kun's army
the art style reminds me of 90s animes, but with a touch of today's popular art style as well. i love it

Users who are viewing this thread