IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Good luck on the interview!!!

Wow. Nobles in this story are so nasty! Where's the Noblesse Oblige!? But I guess that's how she's gonna make some pocket money haha

Supporter
@ChonChin And how I am aware of how big a deal lip balm was.

Good luck with the interview, at least your cat isn't sick. Just... throwing up everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Time for money or a ruckus, I am certain she's fully aware of these schmucks affront to her maids.

Dex-chan lover
Dick move. That man shall receive the worst punishment, strap him to a penitent engine.

Thanks for the chapter!
Hopefully she'll turn him down and remonstrate him for stealing her maid's lip balm. Selling it would help fill the family coffers her uncle's family embezzled but would need to create a production facility, find a place to sell it, along with marketing. Although if sold method to Duke in exchange for royalties or something that would help as well as they might not have patent copyrights yet. Between production and sale if did it with Duke would be enough time for that jerk to get in really hot water with his wife, although likely arrogant and desperate enough to try to force the maids to tell how to make the stuff after a couple days.

\\\\٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌! ////​

There was lay offs at my work place this week, so things are pretty dire and depressing. It came out of nowhere as well. The girl I grew fond of was also one of the victims. Which surprise me since she had been there longer than me, and was way better. I'm honestly surprised I wasn't let go.
Anywho I'm job hunting now . . . (ó﹏ò。)

Dex-chan lover
Sure, just casually steal from her maids and come back for more. On one hand, she could get even with him. On the other, this seems like the perfect opportunity to start an enterprise (Read: Plagiarize all the Earth goodies) and get some fame and funds that her corrupt uncle can't embezzle.

What would I do in an isekai, huh?
I think I'd have to tackle it very methodically. First of all, what kind of world is it? Is it a world that loves me like Smartphone(the bad one), or one that hates me, like Konosuba? And am I the protagonist of said world with cheat skills, or just my lame self?

If things are favorable, heck yeah I'll enjoy myself. Generally lay low, but be ready to bite back the moment anyone starts beef. If not, survival is the name of the game.

Dex-chan lover
oof.. puking cat.. that's kind hard..

isekai-ed? i'll be probably the same piece of shite as usual.. hahaha..

That damn bastard stole the lipbalm.. is he gonna try to sell/steal her idea for his own?

NO, HE BETTER BUY IT LEGALLY FROM HER! 😠😤

Users who are viewing this thread