IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 17

This chapter is a chapter ... where just direct translating it wouldn’t work. 😭
Oof~ my brain 🧠

@seilkomet64 : hew hew hew. 😂 I don’t have a pic with all four of em together.

@NEly Thanks for the hard work 🙂 Hope your brain recovers until next month. Do whatever is easiest for you with the cat pics. I'm already happy to even get some.

Dex-chan lover
congrats on the job girl.

and see you at chap 24

2hv45m.jpg

Good job translator, well yeah gotta wait until chapter 25 cause, a plan cannot be enjoyed with this hanging loving author.

Congrats!!! For the new job!!! Thank you again for another chapter!! Can't wait to see your cats!! 😘😘😘

thanks for the chapter!! things are getting excitingggg, can't wait to see what Iris pulls next.

congrats on the job!!!! looking forward to the cat pics 😍

I'm gonna die from these cliff hangers. Congratulations on getting the job. I also have 5 cats but they all hate baths and my mother's 2 dogs. I have too many cats.

Dex-chan lover
She has to wait for nearly a year, but yeah. Should let someone break in first, steal those documents and if she needs the money, half of the jewels or all of them and replace them with equally many jewels, that have 1/10th the worth of them. But I wouldn't advise it, if she doesn't need them. They might end up being a trace left by her.

Also congrats on the job!

Group Leader
You could totally just wait until you finish the whole arc and then mass upload. I wouldn't object to that at all. 8D

Congrats on your job, love~!

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations and can't wait for cat pics ^^

This one has so many cliffhangers, argh!

Thanks for the update. Congratulations on your new work. Ugg so many cliffhangers are coming out! I love your little notes in the story they made it extra funny.

i did not know its allowed to tell readers of upcoming cliffs :D haha

thank you for all the work and congratulations

congrats on the job.
Don't mind us waiting. The well being of the person translating this is more important than the pace of the translation.
(anyone who disagrees on that might be a "flesh extension that you do not posses", we have to stay courteous here 😃 )

"She's scheming some evil stuff here"

I mean, likely so. But then, she's not the one telling us to abstain from this fun little story for 8 chapters.
Truly, now that is some evil stuff. ;P

On a more serious note, thanks for the tip (and of course, for the continued translations); I'll be going along with your recommendation. ^.^
..the withdrawal symptoms shouldn't be TOO bad.. right?

Users who are viewing this thread