IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 17

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the update! And your TL notes are always fun to read!

congrats on getting the job,,cant wait to see the infamous cat xD

@hwuicl i think it's the uncle. iirc, in past chapters, there's a little backstory of the wife.

So far I really like the fact that the story doesn't revolve around her being wooed by the male lead like most isekai stories. I like to see her trying to take power in a more realistic way than "Oh I remembered the memories of my past life! Nothing can stop me now!!" and then proceeding to destroy others with mental abilities and strength that is completely unbelievable in for a cheat *facepalm*.

Also congrats on getting the job!

Congrats on your job! (^-^)♥ Make sure you rest well, despite doing so much work! You're too kind for us T^T

Your last T/L note ldjaflakjlksd XDD Iris's facial expression in the end sure shows she's got a masterplan ahead, I'm so ready for it +.+

New reader. Your comments enhance the reading experience. They are funny and congrats on the job!

So I went and read tappy toon's version. I hate it. I perfer yours over theirs but I will still support the author so I'll buy their version unless I find out it doesn't go to the author.

@twiggysama I’m still getting over the fact that they asked for a robust tea. 😂 i never knew that was a thing.

🙈 updates coming... tonight or tomorrow.
Had some trouble TL-ing chp 18. And had to go do some stuff.

this is soo good. hoping to get a new chapter soon! btw, congrats and goodluck on your work! :)

Iris' smirk (while sipping tea) though 😂. It's the most cunning to date.
Thanks again for the chapter!
Best wishes to your work.

I’ll definitely be waiting until chapter 25 lol. The warning is much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
How dare they put such a hidden cliffhanger, those insolent scheming scoundrels! They dare to make us suffer this much over not being able to see the end, making us even more anxious about the plot! Thanks for the warning (lol).

Good job for getting the job, miss translator.

Ehem.. now on to my comments for the comic:

LOL. She left the queen hanging. Like a cliffhanger.

HEHEHEHE.. Is she planning to steal the money and blame it on the aunt and her fling/sugar baby guy? LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread