IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Danny shaking so much he does a teleport shuffle is amazing.

I really hope the cage slams shut on those two magnificently in the next couple chapters.

Unpopular opinion but i like danny character more than the male lead and am i the only one thinking that danny the side character more handsome than male lead?😶.

Dex-chan lover
I also thought you were indonesian first too but the more you write about yourself the more i convinced you were not. heh, not that it was important where you came from but i only care how awesome you are on delivering lovely chapters to us readers.

Thank you for the translations and scans!
To be honest, I dont care about minor details like sfx not being translated. I care more about the big picture over minor details

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't pay Sfx much mind anyway, so it's no big deal.

So I wonder what the Duke's game is? Does he consider Iris someone capable of helping him, or does he hold genuine affection? Or both, I guess.
Iris's derp face at being asked out was fun.

omg the scene where it freaking creeps up to the door like a horror movie. i'm so done.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a straightforward male lead. Refreshing.

Lmao at Danny’s horror movie shuffle.

Seriously, what the eff was with that [Generic Horror Game / Film] routine in the hallway, near the end? :'P

(Warning: Images in Spoiler contain flashing effects.)
Q5P8.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_mjxb1caUjy1qjxncjo1_500.gifv

giphy.gif

When is her brother showing up? Is he the "idiot" Duke Valenciaga was referring to? 🤔

AND LOL. THE PAYMENT FOR INFO WAS DATING.

"I once thought of his a medusa"
HAHAHAHAHAAH OH, DANNY. You're so funny. 😂 And that hallway scene looked like a horror movie.

"It seems you're tired of living" HAHAHAHAHA Funny duo.

WILL IRIS HAVE SOMEONE FOLLOW THAT THIEF AND HAVE HIM ARRESTED? CAN’T WAIT FOR THE PLAN.

Iris' mom must have secrets.. with that necklace.

Users who are viewing this thread