IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
"Die a painless death" Stabs the guy straight through the chest, who TF told that guy that was a painless death

@Emachookie

I also think that opal is her brother.
I think the future king couldn't help her as much as her anki wished for to the fact that she had so much fate in her uncle and acted as he was sheming and the future king had no way of interfering without exposing himself to his enemies

Fed-Kun's army
Just binge read everything today. The translator's comments are great lol. I am also trying to avoid the reality of having to look for work after graduation.

To anyone wondering what is happening to the translation, they probably stopped because the official translation is already around 50 chapters in.

the mystery brother finally makes an appearance!!

lmao i should be studying
but thank you for the translations!

Double-page supporter
obviously he failed miserably in the first run.
$5 says the brother attempted to assassinate him after her death.

So the previous chapter comment was right. I was thinking they had a point.. like, if he promised Iris' brother to protect her but she died in the end anyways, what was the point of that promise? 🤔

HE'S FINALLY COMING BACK. YESSSS.

And lol her maid crying for her dessert. 😂

I guess this has been dropped by this group? There's a lot more chapters translated on other sites. This is just disappointing as I enjoyed the quality of translation here better.

Users who are viewing this thread