IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SHE ACTUALLY DID THINK THAT LITTLE BIT OF FLIRTING STOPPED ALL FUTURE INFIDELITY!
CHRIST! Forget how naive and foolish she was in her past life, NOTHING approaches the level of naivety and foolishness like that notion does. How the fuck could she believe this with going back in time and having another modern life's memories to go with it?!

It's like she's ignoring that this guy killed her and had an affair with Nera, the girl she's sending him with, just because she flirted with him once briefly and got his attention. The fuck, lady? Human relationships do not work that simply. I'm not saying you have to make an enemy of him, but don't fucking trust him so implicitly for fuck's sake.

Someone else said that the political intrigue was far more interesting than the romance and I have to agree. Although I will say that it's kinda looking like the author of this is suddenly bringing up how someone is their enemy. In the last chapter she brings up the Queen and how Nera had that assistant role that caused her trouble and at NO POINT did she seem angry or hurt by the Queen. She seemed to think highly of her. But now she's an enemy that helped her enemies and betrayed her? ...Um, okay. Maybe set up some foreshadowing of that instead of suddenly thrusting that fact onto the reader. Like "As for the Queen, I have other plans" or something equally cliche would let us know that you're not just winging it.

Wow. Handsome man by her side on the cover/first panel. Hope he’s male lead.

“What are you planning, my lady?” Your lady’s planning some ice cold revenge. Don’t worry about it hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread