IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 5

@Zael what zael says can work, im guessing your using inspect then just looking for the section that shows the images, at first thats what i wanted to do, but then i realized that in the coding on the webpage although it looks like its all one picture in the coding its actually multiple pictures so in reality your not doing anything different than clicking them one by one, the coding makes the images seperate but once viewed it looks like one,well then again thats for the manga i was translating, idk if its the same on the website your using for the raws, just test both ways and see if it works, @NEly

Supporter
@jol2002 well, graphic content based sites oftentimes try to come up with all sorts of tricks to obfuscate the images/videos, but the thing is, to be able to serve them to the user, they HAVE to be downloadable by definition. As I said, there are dedicated programs, browser scripts (for Tamper Monkey etc) and even extensions such as this one for Chrome: "Fastezt - Save Images Photos on Websites". (Not sure on the link policy to other sites, so I'll just include the full name instead.) During the time Batoto shut down there appeared great many public crawlers as well to download you collection or favorite series. I'm sure there are similar ones for the popular webtoon sites, and some of those are quite universal as well. (Like the mentioned extension.)

On my original comment here I meant the "Networking" tab that's right there along the "Inspect" tool, but sadly at least on Chrome it seems you have to right-click & open in new tab each image separately to be able to save them. (Or get into more advanced web dev tricks that are probably too much hassle for the common user.) And btw, in case the site itself is trying to block those right click functionalities, there's extensions to disable that too, and you can just use the tool from the dev tools panel to circumvent the block. (And you can open the panel before entering the site with blocks.)

Ooh a past meeting she doesn't remember?
Thank you for the chapter💕

@Zael hmm i see what u mean, yeah thats what im talking about to get to image u have to go to a new tab for each image individually which is too much of a hastle, idk if the method i was talkin about is much different that the networking that u were talking about but they same to have the same effect.But well it doesnt look like we were really able to help @Nely with it, too geeky he says lol. but i think the most simple way to do it without any complications or coding is to simply screen capture it with the extension i was talking about before

Isn't it weird that the MC doesn't know what the Duke looks like? I checked and Marquis is ranked right below Duke in English nobility, so their social status isn't far off. This Duke is also the heir of the late emperor, and he even says she'd know him if she went to social events. Sure Iris was possibly sheltered but she said in a previous chapter that Queen Liza was like an aunt to her and she was accused of poisoning the prince, so I find it really odd that she doesn't know what such an important person looks like when she isn't a stranger to the royal family.

I also find it quite sad that he's shown to have feelings for her, considering what happened in her original life.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hey Anakin? I mean Anakin is the only person I think with that level of "debt" to her that's been introduced in the backstory so far and having the most powerful information dealer in the nation in your back pocket would count as having the power to protect her now.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is a pretty adorable case of mistaken identity. Sorry Danny, you just don't look Danny enough, I guess.

I do think that it's a bit disingenuous to say she's in love with the Duke though. On one hand, he did save her life in place of her husband, so that'll work out. On the other, lying to an information dealer is bad news in general.

If she wanted a safe excuse besides vengeance, she could've just said that her suitor and relatives are conspiring against her and she needs strong allies to protect herself.

...Hold up, is her uncle really brazenly spending away her family's funds? The money that's rightfully hers?

Contributor
The passcode for information that starts for the most money is, "no waifu no laifu"

Oooh~ The one who kissed/save her with CPR! NICE! He’s finally appeared. LOL. So his name’s Valenciaga. HAHAHA. She proclaimed her love for him but didn’t even know his face.

….WAIT OMG. HE’S HER HALF BROTHER WHO RAN AWAY? IS THIS GONNA BE INCEST? 😲😯😮 Cause the brother was the son of her dad from another mom.
OR AM I JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS-- 🤔 Sometimes, there's people in comics who call someone close to them as "brother" even if they're not blood related because of how close they are.

Users who are viewing this thread