IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

Sinceramente...
ela frequentava a casa deles com outra cor de olhos... ninguém achou estranho?

mrf

Goodness grief. I hope that nara Nora whoever that redhead woman is, she will get a horrible life.

When will this freaking series end?! man wtf now its about iris real father, she haven't yet get rid off the empress. freaking hell... why are you making the reader clench their butt?! that disgusting woman why don't she just give up?!! you got a good man!! aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I want to see a happy ending so bad but the author torture at least me by giving another crisis obstacles and ascending action, how many act are there?? when will the chart go down?? it has been an up and down continuously give me a break...

I'm loving it. It feels like this series have multiple what so called the 8 C's of plotting, and some W Plot story structure. this does not feel like a normal 3-act structure at all, and all the plot are showing like a sore thumb!

xts

Guys I’m scared, I just read chap 100 on another site and they labeled it END. Did the webtoon get axed or just end of the season? The ending of the chapter was definitely a setup for the next chapter.

Some isekais require you to turn off your brain to enjoy them
this on on the other hand, is worse than those braindead stories
Good lord

Users who are viewing this thread