IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

Dex-chan lover
so.. where does the Smartphone come in Play? i feel hints of it, but nothing clear in Chapter 1 to 4?

Thank you very much for your hard work 😊
I was a bit comfused about the setting at first, but it´s super interesting 😚

Thank you for translating! And also, did anyone else notice the AirPods?

Thank you for all the hard work! I am glad your cat came back, but it is a shame you have to wash it again! I really enjoy reading little episodes of your thought or life before the chapter begins! Keep up the good work!

thanks for the updates.

bad working experience? heh.. it depends. iam a man. so i dont no the specific of gender harassment. i think because its my field of work also. BUT having a bad day = eat eat eat. having a bad week = play a JRPG 36hours games .never gets old.

hey saw your comment about the work place. is there anyway you’re able to report it to someone? it’s best to report it, especially due to that person’s position. you should never have to be in a situation like that and i hope it stops. please do drop me a message if you need to talk!

i unfortunately don't have much to contribute when it comes to work experiences and the like, but i do hope you're doing well and manage to figure it out. thanks so much for translating and i'm sorry that you have to deal with that stuff 😟 i hope you manage to work up the courage to find a new work place. will be cheering you on!

Do you have any documentation? If you documented how you were treated, why you went to HR, what was reported and how your boss fired you directly after, and depending on the evidence, you could possibly be compensated unless you work in a free to work state(?)
In those states they can just fire you without a reason... Within reason..

TLDR: do you have any documentation? I hope everything gets better.

@dreminh 🤭 Ahhh. If only u knew.

@6346 ah not really, cause it was a part time job. Previously we deal-ed thru an app. After that since it was supposed to be something semi-permanent we didn’t have any paperwork done. And technically, on paper the reason they fired me was because some other department would take over. But after that I found out... the guy who I complained to HR to was to one who instigated the incident. 🤷🏻‍♀️ What to do. He’s friends with the big boss.

@junozer I did report and then some. Hence why I got terminated. Gosh, I just hate the stigma that 1. Girls ask for it and 2. Its always the girls fault.

@sincross7723 😂 i did eat and game. Gained a few pounds also. Haha. And sadly.... in my field of work.... senior members are prone if not likely to harass you. And most of us... keep quiet since it’s a small community.

Users who are viewing this thread