Iris Zero - Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

@givemersspls He does know a lot about her though. How she responds to challenges, how she reacts to people, etc. They have spent a lot of time together. How much does it really matter if he doesn't know her favorite color is blue? Some of this stuff you end up finding out naturally of course (what colors does she always wear and what colors dominate her room) but plenty of the rest never ends up mattering a jot.

The bigger issue and bigger shock is that she never shared a major burden she had. That matters infinitely more than this other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
another indefinite hiatus? ... why even continue at this point? just give it an ending and get it over with...

Dex-chan lover
Daym.. After emerging from a long hiatus only to goto another hiatus.....

What i found amazing is that the magazine/publisher didn't outright cancel this series (thank god that they didn't).

But in the event of it was suddenly forced to be quickly finished i do hope that At least they are dating or better (Heck i would take a long timeskip)

It just that i feel like the future for this series is a bit grim...

Dex-chan lover
indefinite hiatus might be the common words for this chapter. such a shame. i really hope the author gets well again soon, or maybe they can find some help on the project.

Well, back to the boat with nyan koi and hyakko, I guess.
At least Kannagi got an end after a long while. Maybe these ones will someday end too.

>iris zero will enter an indefinite hiatus. Well, who would've known! Aw, dang. I like this series. Why does it have to be like this.

Contributor
The series is now 10 years old. I'm surprised that the publishers just let this go for so long. I get that it is really popular here, and has been for the past decade, but how about in Japan, where previous chapters may not be readily available to new readers?

Why can't they just say: "I am sick, I can never finish it, good bye"

Dex-chan lover
man I remember absolutely adoring this back in the day. Now that feeling is but a distant emotion and it gets even fainter with more of these hiatus. I usually don't believe this but a rushed end might be better than no end at this point 😓

Dex-chan lover
Next episode, he realizes he doesn't like him that way, but all thing is fine, so they dated.
See you all in 6 months.

@Ceiye and Monthly Asuka lets Sugisaki put DNAngel on break for years every couple of chapters too when you'd think they would just kill the serial after the 2rd or 3rd time she's gotten bored of it or distracted with 4 other new projects that she will also leave half finished... At least here one might sort of give slack over Hotaru Tanaka's failed health and multiple hospitalizations- but at some point Piro Shiki needs to just find a new artist or let the serial die.

Aggregator gang
Everytime I see an update, I'm just wondering when it will end......cause really, why bother making a new arc if you keep going on a hiatus because of your health, family circumstances, and stuffs.....should just end the manga already rather than letting it become one of those rare cases with the Mangaka/Author died before the conclusion, like with Highschool of the Dead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and reviving this!

...wait. Hiatus. what?

VIP
there is actually no hiatus between this chapter and previous chapter. this chapter has released 5 months ago. the translator just didn't release it. the hiatus happened 5 mount ago after this chapter.

anyways. the one smile the most is the one hide their suffer the most. T_T

and man, communication.

Aggregator gang
I was glad this is back until I reach the last page and says hiatus again 😭

Users who are viewing this thread