Iroiro Ushinatta TS Ko. - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Eh, with kyuukei's credits, he reminded me to check the manga title. "He lost everything in ten days" so the bro gets her cunny on the tenth day? I'm counting now.

I can't read this series in public thanks to your credits.

Keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
When will this series of single page chapters end, I do not want to read more credit pages about cunny.

Power Uploader
When will this series of single page chapters end, I do not want to read more credit pages about cunny.
I might drop this before a third of the series is even done at the pace it's currently going. And even in that case, you can't escape the cunny.

Dex-chan lover
I might drop this before a third of the series is even done at the pace it's currently going. And even in that case, you can't escape the cunny.
I'll hopefully escape it, I wish for it. This series feels like it never ends.

Dex-chan lover
What are you even doing here if you can't enjoy the cunny to it's fullest? And you even want to escape the cunny? Disgusting.
At first, I thought it was funny about the cunny, now in most end credits it's just cunny and comments too, I like this one page manga but I am not into the cunny part, I just wanted to see how he loses everything in ten days and it doesn't seem like that anymore.

I may be based and do not care about the cunny, I just want to see what the hell happens to him.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought it was funny about the cunny, now in most end credits it's just cunny and comments too, I like this one page manga but I am not into the cunny part, I just wanted to see how he loses everything in ten days and it doesn't seem like that anymore.

I may be based and do not care about the cunny, I just want to see what the hell happens to him.
I believe in one of the previous chapters (pretty early on) the translator did say that the title changed but he was too lazy to change it on mangadex. So yep.

Power Uploader

I really need to change the damn title, the first chapter was called that, the GB girl who lost everything within ten days. The author then changed the name to "The GB girl who lost many things".

Alright, dammit I changed the damn title.

Dex-chan lover
I believe in one of the previous chapters (pretty early on) the translator did say that the title changed but he was too lazy to change it on mangadex. So yep.
I didn't read that one, I forget comments pretty quickly since I usually read them when I am tired, should've guessed the title changed but I was too lazy to reread the actual JP title (cause it's on twitter).

Dex-chan lover
I really need to change the damn title, the first chapter was called that, the GB girl who lost everything within ten days. The author then changed the name to "The GB girl who lost many things".

Alright, dammit I changed the damn title.
Most translators usually change the title when the title does get changed, so I don't really care much. Just that I was mostly in it when it was just sad parts mostly, though I just read it to see what happens and maybe I should've looked and twitter again to see that title change.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread