Iroiro Ushinatta TS Ko. - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
this is such a stupid fucking trope. Why the fuck does having your gender chaned against your will automitically make you attracted to the opposite sex; its so fucking annoying, since literally every single genderbending story does it.:slap::slap::slap::slap:

Dex-chan lover
this is such a stupid fucking trope. Why the fuck does having your gender chaned against your will automitically make you attracted to the opposite sex; its so fucking annoying, since literally every single genderbending story does it.:slap::slap::slap::slap:
Honestly I'd agree with you if the mc showed interest towards girls or even a specific girl at the start (I've seen genderbend stories do that). However, the mc here hadn't shown much interest towards girls, instead their primary interest had simply been about their job. They didn't even have much attraction towards their kouhai, despite their kouhai being in love and/or having an obsession with the mc.

Dex-chan lover
The chances of the bro actually doing her is like a 1% chance here cause even though she loves him, she won't admit it ever, by ever I mean at least 100+ chapters later.

And also the fact that she doesn't even know what "love" is.

Dex-chan lover
Call me degenerate but I want to see them fl*rting while handh*lding and hugg*ng each other on the couch :nyoron:
the yuri route cant be dead, the yuri route will continue!
this must be a nightmare, there must be a secret chapter where it reveals the yuri route is the real ending!
The yuri route is still possible, right? Right??
d2cc994c35cddc9fe275e63def5b76e24436c6f0.pnj

Dex-chan lover
Look it's simple. They were already the bestest of bros. They just don't need a honey in the middle to get down together anymore.

Supporter
Ranma was never attracted to guys. He would sometimes act flirtatious with them while in his girl form as part of a trick, but he was never attracted to them.
That's the only manga I can think of right now that doesn't follow that trope, but 1 out of a bajillion isn't bad, right?

Call me degenerate but I want to see them fl*rting while handh*lding and hugg*ng each other on the couch :nyoron:
That's my fetish.:finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Ok we get it already you don't like yuri TL geez, you don't have to keep repeating it so much, this arc is not even about that anymore.

Double-page supporter
I DON'T WANT TO WATCH GAY-STRAIGHT SEGS!!!
ymirrage.png

I WANT MY SEGS TO BE STRAIGHT-GAY!!1! 😭

Dex-chan lover
Yuri sisters we lost :angery::aquadrink:...

Also bet the bro is going to be weirded out about it and will result in her being heartbroken, giving her another loss

Dex-chan lover
There's this biological thing called hormone imbalance.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure having a very sudden drop/rise/switch to both testosterone and estrogen have a massive effect on an individuals emotional and mental state.
I hope this comic is gonna drag long enough, so the mc can stabilize himself

Users who are viewing this thread