Iron Ladies - Ch. 1 - Iron Buddha

Wth is with the art? It's amazing.
But It's not my exactly, but I'll give it a few more chapt.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey buddy, i think you've got the wrong door, the japanese manga is two blocks down.
W48evEr.png

Dex-chan lover
like KanCol but darker, huh? Alright, let's go.

*would like to see an Armor Blitz manga/anime*
top-tier tank-girl waifus

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, seems like all the suited combatants shown in the video are female. Although that may be more of the author copy+pasting a template image. Anyways, it seems interesting. Followed

Dex-chan lover
WTF was in his resume that he kept getting those replies and the fleet picked him up immediately!?

Dex-chan lover
This seems extraordinarily silly... I hope it becomes self-aware of this, because there is no way I'll keep reading something as dumb as this if it wants me to take it seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh I like the details on this one especially the (not) skin tight fitting clothes where you can see the spaces in it.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Dantrig, @SunSun
it's not confirmed yet, but I think it's implying that beiyang fleet (which hired MC) is one of the three great fleets in the daxia alliance, which has high death rates
The high death rates is probably why no other bachelor degree applied.

Though I think there should be some other reason for the instant recruitment, like maybe one of them knows the MC is an amazing tactical gamer or something.

>Shut in MC no longer receives money from family
>Girlfriend dumps him for more powerful model
>Newly ex-girlfriend thrown off balcony and her boyfriend dunked on by gorgeous woman
>MC asked to take highest office by said gorgeous woman

This manga is beautiful and its escapist premise is amusing and interesting. Let's see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread