Iron Ladies - Ch. 1 - Iron Buddha

What in the mother F*cking actual sh*t did I just saw? It's no different from those useless adds filled with nothing more than just sparkles and awe designs, but the content, quality, and care is nowhere to be seen; like just good for the EYES not for the quality. Sigh~ I'll just read this for gags.

Dex-chan lover
This... reminds me of Captain Tyler. Except he's more of an idiot than Tyler but still much more likely to get women than Tyler.

Fed-Kun's army
wait a minute... its not a vrmmo thingie majig type manhwa? manhua? which one is the one for chinese comics?
anyway i thought its that kind of manga at first lol
and man this thing is just too chaotic

Supporter
"not sure if I'll keep this up though"
300 chapters later

@captain_crunch isn't that just to inflate numbers? Only a handful would probably be livable, some would be mining planets and the rest would just be there for the sake of having territory. Imagine Russia and Canada, they are geographically large but most of those are unlivable.

Why would a world-conquering fleet not have someone with at least a Batchelors degree? Who's coordinating attacks? Are they relying on sheer power?

Just read through to current. Came back to see where it all began. Man, this beginning seems like total nonsense. I'll write here why he is so wanted as a fleet admiral so badly.
Reason -
His degree is in Political History and was considered a genius of it during his time there and was a master debater. The only reason he can't seem to find a job is said to be his pride. Such as he won't work for a major company for shady reasons or to suppress the lower class.
Overall I do enjoy the series if it does go a little far into nonsense power fantasy a later on. At least it is not only the MC that gets a major power boost. I will say that the author does seem to understand that there is more to war than just battles. The art is also great, and there is some good character development. Some, not so great too, but I am still enjoying the series. There are plenty of characters that seem poorly made, but they are ones that made for you to hate. People are nonsensical and complete idiots at times, and the author shows it masterfully.

Edit: Also allenallenallen333 is a great translator. The series doesn't feel the same after he stopped translating. But that was because there was an official English version that came out. He stops at chapter 261. Which was really unfortunate since the next few chapters could have used his humor. He came back for a 1 time thing at chapter 333 (the most current at the time of writing).

Aggregator gang
10 million planets? TEN MILLION?! And in less than 200 years? The closest solar system to our own is over 4 light years away. I spent like 20 minutes just trying to make sense of this. 100 planets is reasonable. 1000 planets is fair. 10000 is a bit of a stretch. 100000 is downright implausible. 1000000 is just silly fictional nonsense. But 1 and 7 zeroes?! In less than 200 years? Come on author! I had to stop reading on that page just to share my utter bafflement of this ludicrous scenario before continuing.

@dab1ackdud3 I've read some Chinese manga and ridiculous numbers seem to be their thing.

The quality in this is pretty lacking though. I mean they could've used Warhammer 40k for reference if they wanted to go epic scale but seems like hot garbage so far. For a nation with a billion people idk how this dumpster fire is one of the best / most popular manga theyve got. Kinda embarrassing tbh.

@Ri_Lilium thanks for coming back, was gonna drop it but if you've got it so far and are saying it's got some merits, I'll keep going.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, it's been a while since I've been here. I enjoyed this immensely when I came through the first time a couple years ago, when Allen was still doing this. It feels like so long ago. Here goes round two and the catch up. Cheers

- The world we live will never be the same as it once was, let these experiences forge us anew - Demon King Safdar

Gotta say 1 thing about them China weebs; They don't waste time getting to their wish fulfillment.

While I ALWAYS get whiplash reading em, can't say its bad by any means =-)

Users who are viewing this thread