Iron Ladies - Ch. 117 - Beiyang Treats Its Guests Well

Dex-chan lover
Dear Allen thank you for denying my sleep and thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Can anyone enlighten me why the bad guys do not realize who the "unknown" bluish silver haired woman is even though she looks almost exactly like a "miniature" sized version of her original sized form?
I mean.. Are they blind?

Dex-chan lover
So just to make sure so I can make my heart ready for this. He can use the various bodies he's eaten right? So this dragon queen form, the insect queen, no doubt going to get some puppet gal stuff, of course the carniverous woman and am I missing one? Oh wait the shura one is no doubt gonna turn female if he uses it elsewhere.

I've got a lot of eye candy to look forward to in the future when those other forms get usage.

Question : Dragon Queen Soul has a automatic mode ( based on mu's personality i guess ) or does he control all his soul soldiers consciously ?

Yihuo Planet Lord and his disposable sons ...

Thx Allen ! You're the best ! =)

Dex-chan lover
. . . yeah she is as weak and frail as a fucking uncut Diamond

Dex-chan lover
Man, those mistresses of his must have been desperate for money to engage with a guy that doesn't even have a nose. =/

@Talh
Well these are the same people who couldn't recognize Mu Siyun the second he put on a hat. So the Dragon queen going the extra mile to pass as a human guarantees no one will recognize her

Double-page supporter
@Grozours:
Remember when he killed that guy with the wires?
Behind that guy's real body that was underground a "creature" that somehow resembles an angel's high tiered battle form appeared.
That "creature" then told the wire guy that this is his real body and the body up top saving the princess is a puppet-like body he controls.

Also remember when he deployed the Soul Tier Angel the first time to "save" his human body?
He found it weird to look at himself while looking down from the Soul Tier Angel's perspective.

So the current "human" Mu Siyun and the "Soul Tier Angel" are like dolls that his mind is connected to and are moved by him.
Or see it like a computer that is connected to other devices like headphones, micro, camera, loudspeakers etc. to interact with the surroundings.
His main body (the battle form like creature) is the computer and hiding himself.
All the other "bodies" (silver haired Soul Tier Angel and "human" Mu Siyun - maybe even more later) are those devices the computer uses to interact.

So he is connected to all of those bodies at the same time.
He experiences his life as "human Mu Siyun" at the same time as his life as the "Soul Tier Angel" while he hides his real body in another dimension or so.

Dex-chan lover
Its really convenient to have a lot of successors when one is a king/lord; like one could just keep on fucking any chicks and *bing! *bing! *bing! a lot of disposable children popped out for one's game of thrones

Users who are viewing this thread