Iron Ladies - Ch. 130 - Rank One Puppet Substitution

XL

Dex-chan lover
After this fight is finish the galaxy will look super clean and dirty. Clean because no more garbage humans around but dirty with all the blood splattered everywhere.

Thanks for the update @allen

I just wonder if Mu is ever going to reveal that he is the strongest of the angels? Because in this chapter he didn’t transform or change his appearance

Double-page supporter
all these nations turning against the MC, I have to wonder of those how many are actually entirely against him? ...and how many are full of people who support him and it's just the "nobles" in charge pledging support of the movement against him?

Where is the story exactly going right now? I had a feeling for a while that the author is just planning to make Mu wipe out the whole universe but then I realized he didn't have any goals from the beginning, shit just happens and it gets resolved by one-shotting everything that opposes him.

Double-page supporter
Still hoping Kunlun appears and joins forces with Beiyang. Cause this "justice" faction is asking for war.. So lets give it too them. Beiyang and Kunlun vs Yuihos Justice faction (like 60 nations now?) would actually be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread